What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

wyruzzah

Apprentice
Maybe grab some from a few of the MKKE 'Evil' Characters. Might as well make it sound demonish. ;)
I got installed Skyrim game in my pc.. so maybe i will use some sounds from Draugr's..or Wraith's..

Here is video with him
,but his default sounds are still there, skin is same, his heat vision its like buged and etc... plus i cant get working that base name.. so its still BUG_ME :(((

heymanjack

Injustice modder
I got installed Skyrim game in my pc.. so maybe i will use some sounds from Draugr's..or Wraith's..

Here is video with him
,but his default sounds are still there, skin is same, his heat vision its like buged and etc... plus i cant get working that base name.. so its still BUG_ME :(((
If you're still having trouble with the name I can rename it for you.

UncleFestor

Mortal
Yeah, But I don't really think any needs it. there isn't anything you can really do in the Coalesced just yet. You can try and unpack the Game.ini from it and see if any of the Disabled stuff would add anything but I doubt {It's mostly Dev stuff} Maybe unlock Scarecrow hero card {I think that's what it's called} You can remove the restriction for Boss Superman but that doesn't add him as a playable character. And I already added him to my game as a DLC Costume for Superman. The Boss Superman We get is different than the PS3 one. Ours is just Regime Superman. I didn't see anything different. And when I extracted the Char Package the textures are exactly the same as regime.

Maybe Unlocking him & removing the restriction will allow whatever other package that contains his Boss mesh to be used {I dunno but I hope so cause if not then it's really just a waste of space having his Char package}

UncleFestor

Mortal
UncleFestor: I know but maybe someone will use this app for any cause :) Yeah that Boss superman is almost same, so we dont need him much. BTW: This http://psx-scene.com/forums/attachments/f180/43096d1366788597-injustice-up-incoming-work-dcf_npc_ingame_1_zps911637e5.png is possible only in missions.. or they are just NPC with no movesets?

Well that pic is from a Mission. But I still doubt they have any moves. I've unlocked Both those NPC's and they didn't do anything. Twoface can only switch stances & Killer Croc doesn't do shit. Killawog just floats in the air Etc.

However I haven't looked into any of the scenario packages so it's likely that there's some shit to unlock in them Like there was for the C.T. in MKKE. I'll look into that after I'm done with everything else on my current plate

BTW this is everything I'm Currently Working on :

IGAU UE :

Red Lantern - Custom Intro & Victory (Maybe New Sounds)
King Neptune - Better Combo Chaining
Phantom Zone Grundy - A bunch of crazy shit
2 Mod Requests - Custom Mods for other Projects
Expand Arena Select And Player Select Screens
Maybe add ability to create Alt Costumes for the DLC Characters {This is also proving to be a pain in my ass}
And a Few Stages {Hopefully to be added as DLC}

MKKE :
Real Chameleon/Boss Shang Tsung - Ability to morph into any character in the game, Increase Morph Time, other special tweaks. {Depends on what we can get away with texture wise}
Wrap up Full Roster Mod
Convert All My Bosses Mods to DLC Costumes for UBM 3.0
Update Zombie Pack {New Textures & all Costume 01's as DLC Costumes}
Release Sub-Scorpion V2.1- All 3 Costumes {Finally!!!} Need to tweak some Frame animation for more accurate combos {BTW Despite what it looks like this is a Button Mashers worst Nightmare}
and a few other surprises.

So as you can see I'm pretty busy

EDIT : Forgot to mention Imma create some BloodColor files for IGAU so Modders can just Load the File in the Color Editor, Change the Color And use the Generic Injector to Swap them in the Char Packages ;)

Last edited:

UncleFestor

Mortal
Okay Red & Green Blood Color Files are done. Are there any characters that use a different Blood Color other than green & Red ?

I wanna write a quick tut and release this tomorrow before I get caught up in other shit and forget ;)

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
Can I put out a request for Star Sapphire? You could use one of Wonder Woman's sluttier outfits, give it some pink accents and rig her model to Sinestro's moveset with pink energy. I need this, guys. Help a brutha out. I'll settle for what I can get.

UncleFestor

Mortal
heymanjack
LOL Yeah it'sa lotta work to Convert all thse files from Big to Little Endien

The really hard part is without a PS3 Dev Console it's hard to tell the Byte Size of a string. I can convert most of the Tables in his Character Package They're either 4-Byte Floats or 8-Byte Strings that's simple {An app can actually handle that} It's that you also need to extract every file, re-write the headers and convert the Endians for every file. then rebuild the Package. And it needs to be done for every file related to Kratos. You need to verify everything in the offset table & and a few other verification checks thru memory, plus there's a few odd strings that can be 4, 8, 12, or 16-Bytes long. It's a real pain in the ass.

I'm sure the people over @ SFxT that have converted Xbox & PS3 Characters over to the PC would be able to help But I don't think they're too interested in doing so {They have a lot going on over there still}

UncleFestor

Mortal
Can I put out a request for Star Sapphire? You could use one of Wonder Woman's sluttier outfits, give it some pink accents and rig her model to Sinestro's moveset with pink energy. I need this, guys. Help a brutha out. I'll settle for what I can get.
That's not possible. We can't swap Models or animations from different packages.

EDIT : Maybe somewhere down the line it would be possible. It's not that simple cause we need to change the headers to define the new file sizes of everything that gets swapped/replaced/added.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
That skin is very possible using wonder woman. Though the moveset change, not so much.

Already done. I had it all exported from Gimp, but the dds plugin for it does not validate with the current methods...so I got photoshop. He will have pure white pupils, and the Blue going down from his shoulders to his middle and ring finger if all goes well.

I am not sure how much modification can be done to the chest symbol, but I would like to make it more birdlike.
Sweet! Post photos!

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Anyone having trouble downloading from mksecrets recently? Every download I attempt ends prematurely or the file is corrupted. Hmm

UncleFestor

Mortal
Yeah that site always has issues with downloads. If it's not speed it's connectivity. That's why I don't DL anything from there anymore. It's too much hassle

heymanjack

Injustice modder
I'll upload my stuff on mediafire then like before. Such a shame, I thought I could use Mksecrets as my primary upload site for my skins.

I suggest modders to use other sites to upload their stuff and just use MK secrets for promotion/photo uploads. I pm'ed Gambid about these issues, maybe he'll get it fixed.

I just discovered that mediafire can update your files without changing the url so that's a plus. I'm still gonna use MK secrets as the main site for my mods but the download links are external links from now on LOL.

Last edited:

UncleFestor

Mortal
When I 1st joined MKSecrets it was cause my buddy Rich246 was a mod on there {I think he still is} And he said that they'll host all my files {Never have to worry bout DMCA crap} But After I tried to upload just 3 or 4 of my tools & guides I gave up. It was just way too time consuming. The site is super slow for everything

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
That's not possible. We can't swap Models or animations from different packages.

EDIT : Maybe somewhere down the line it would be possible. It's not that simple cause we need to change the headers to define the new file sizes of everything that gets swapped/replaced/added.
Crossing my fingers for a breakthrough. Either way, I'd love a Star Sapphire Sinestro. Wahaha.