What's new

Injustice Comic Spoilers (new story info for the curious)

Briyen

Noob
So I purchased the Digital First comic Injustice: God Among Us #1; it is a short story but it should be releasing every week with a tangible comic at the end of the month, available at your LCS (local comicbook store)

BUY IT! I read a lot of comics and expected meh quality but it is witty and well drawn

http://www.readdcentertainment.com/Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-2013-1/digital-comic/DIG002462 (to read online if you don't want to pick up the physical at the door)

Anyways, here's some spoilers

-It opens up to Batman looking at Gotham at peace for once, but because of fear
- Man of Steel rules the city like a dictator
-5 years flashback shows Superman first hearing his child in a pregnant Lois
-Superman goes to Batman to ask him to be the Godfather (haha Batman the godfather)
-Lois and Jimmy Olsen goes to a news scoop at the docks but ends up being nothing
-Joker surprises them and shots Jimmy Olsen through his camera into his head
-Harley Quinn shows up next to Joker and the issue ends
-Theories: Superman goes crazy obsessed with order after his pregnant wife is killed and no one (including Batman) stopped it, then InJustice Fighting starts at Evo!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Batman will probably not let Supes kill his waifu the Joker and Superman will be like MAH LOIS AND BABY ARE DEEEEAAAAAD!

I did like the Superman Batman interactions those were nice reminders that they are comrades and stuff I guess

Cruz

Banned
Sinestro's wife Arin Sur was killed by scum and he became crazy about that order and killing all criminals.
He did the same on his own planet with the flags and everything and became a dictator, only difference is that
his child was born and taken away from him. I hope Sinestro joins the new regime and Hal goes with Batman!

Briyen

Noob
Sinestro's wife Arin Sur was killed by scum and he became crazy about that order and killing all criminals.
He did the same on his own planet with the flags and everything and became a dictator, only difference is that
his child was born and taken away from him. I hope Sinestro joins the new regime and Hal goes with Batman!
good thinkin, sinestro would definitely join the dictator of steel

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
By the way, does the box art give away some of the allegiances? I find it a bit weird how they're placed knowing that WW is gonna be with Supes.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
I liked it a lot. I dont read DC comics, but this was well written and entertaining to read. So far so good

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
yesss, you should read more comics, reading is power! and there a hot girls and explosions!
haha, I read a lot. I do like the manga stuff people have shown me =) But it really is hard to argue with hot girls and explosives *puts down engineering book*

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I liked it a lot... It shocked me... Poor Jimmy :(

Superman is the Evil Dictator in this story and I think the Joker potentially causes Lois to lose the baby? Which might drive Superman mad.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
First comic is amazing... makes me want to get in to the new 52. lol... :(

Tying a comic in to the game like this was a genius idea.

Btw, to make things more interesting... when we know the full roster and who is on who's side... our character forums will be divided as such.

Example:

"Join Batman's Side!"
"Join Superman's side!"

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
First comic is amazing... makes me want to get in to the new 52. lol... :(

Tying a comic in to the game like this was a genius idea.

Btw, to make things more interesting... when we know the full roster and who is on who's side... our character forums will be divided as such.

Example:

"Join Batman's Side!"
"Join Superman's side!"
I'll take Joker's side lol , looks like he is the manipulating villain in this story

i really want to see what's lex luthor's role on this. i bet he has something to do with superman going mad, and that he will ally with batman at some point