What's new

Injustice Comic #12 is out

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Aquaman isn't the aggressor? He literally threatened the entire Earth with his armies and he started the whole mess when he decided to go and murder some dolphin fishers. Aquaman holds the world hostage? Then Superman will do the same with Atlantis. Problem solved. The Superman of old would never do this, but having everything you know and love destroyed from the very ideology that'd prevent you from taking drastic action kinda changes you. Also WW is acting on what she believes is the greater good. A Superman that believes in stamping out crime permanently could conceivably create a utopia.
Oh i agree while Aquaman was a badass he really was out of line.It's almost like this guys where never friends or teamates.Still the Atlantis stunt from the JL was too much.Some of the atleanteans could have axficiated!

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
Oh i agree while Aquaman was a badass he really was out of line.It's almost like this guys where never friends or teamates.Still the Atlantis stunt from the JL was too much.Some of the atleanteans could have axficiated!
Ya what's the deal with Aquaman? I get why Superman is acting crazy but why the hell is Aquaman instigating a conflict at the worst possible time for Superman? Aren't they all friends? I guess in this continuity, Aquaman is mainly just the King of Atlantis.

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
Sorry, but I don't feel that Superman has the right to create world policy. He crossed a line. Superman is a victim of a great tragedy, I'll give you that. However, that does not give him carte blanche to do whatever he pleases. A lot of people lost their families that day. All citizens have an equal voice, no matter how high they can fly.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Ya what's the deal with Aquaman? I get why Superman is acting crazy but why the hell is Aquaman instigating a conflict at the worst possible time for Superman? Aren't they all friends? I guess in this continuity, Aquaman is mainly just the King of Atlantis.
Seems that way...You would think this game's continuity is pre-reboot with New52 flavor but there are several things that dont fit like Wonder Bitch being bulletproof.

I don't understand people who expect Superman to remain as his calm rational self. 11 million people died. His wife and child were murdered. And he was tricked into pulling the trigger on the whole thing. And the only reason this was allowed to happen in the first place was because of his old ideology.

Now Aquaman here, is literally threatening the entire world over some trivial freaking shit. Superman has every right to be pissed and unhinged, in fact, it'd be ridiculous if he wasn't. For Wonder Woman, this is just confirming what she originally thought when she first came to live among man. They need a stronger hand to rule. They need a real peace, not threats from an arrogant warlord of the sea.
thank you, I agree. Superman is reacting to Metropolis literally being wiped off the face of the earth, and he killed his wife and child. After all that he looks around at the world, and if you really take the time to look at reality its sickening what we do to each other on a minute to minute basis, and now he decides he has to be the one to step in and check the human race. I think he's the Hero at this point.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
The current state of civil rights.....
About the issue,man!

I don't like the direction they're taking the characters but the issue itself is fine within it's own World.

Edit:

Aquaman who could've gently backed off, but instead threatens the entire world with his Atlantean army, which makes Superman the dick....

seems legit.

Arthur has always been kind of a dick though.

So wait. Does anyone pay attention to what happened the issues before? Wonder Woman is the one that started this whole thing with Atlantis, because some idiot went out of line and shot at her. Instead of realizing that that was one dumb idiot, and that Aquaman was going to punish him, she freaked out and attacked Arthur head on. This whole mess would've been avoided if it weren't for that whole incident. Atlantis has a right to defend itself from being bullied by the Justice League, which is EXACTLY what happened.

For all of the Superman fans that have been complaining about how bad of a characterization he is being given here, Wonder Woman is being handled just terribly. A woman who is driven towards truth above all else just lied to Superman, probably both to further her own desires in being with Clark, and to keep Clark from second guessing his current path. That is completely unlike Wonder Woman in any form that we have ever seen. It's sad she's the one being demonized here.

Reedoms

Noob
So wait. Does anyone pay attention to what happened the issues before? Wonder Woman is the one that started this whole thing with Atlantis, because some idiot went out of line and shot at her. Instead of realizing that that was one dumb idiot, and that Aquaman was going to punish him, she freaked out and attacked Arthur head on. This whole mess would've been avoided if it weren't for that whole incident. Atlantis has a right to defend itself from being bullied by the Justice League, which is EXACTLY what happened.

For all of the Superman fans that have been complaining about how bad of a characterization he is being given here, Wonder Woman is being handled just terribly. A woman who is driven towards truth above all else just lied to Superman, probably both to further her own desires in being with Clark, and to keep Clark from second guessing his current path. That is completely unlike Wonder Woman in any form that we have ever seen. It's sad she's the one being demonized here.
Pretty much all elseworlds stories that involve Wonder Woman have her being extremely jaded and fascist. It's pretty bad.

Now that I think about it, you're right. Which is sad. DC is much more willing to compromise on parts of her character than Superman or Batman. Which sucks. Ah, comics.

Reedoms

Noob
Now that I think about it, you're right. Which is sad. DC is much more willing to compromise on parts of her character than Superman or Batman. Which sucks. Ah, comics.
It tends to be because hardly anyone gives a shit about Wonder Woman. She hasn't exactly had a stellar track record. Azzarello and Ruckas runs are the only ones I can think of where she had good stories.

Yep, agree Superman is being a Dick, how many people's love ones has died because of some of his battles. But his lost is greater than everyone else's. WW finally gets her shot at Being with him, her discussion with Ares proved that. She seems to be trying to make him, what she is used to in her culture( that being a god among mortals)

It tends to be because hardly anyone gives a shit about Wonder Woman. She hasn't exactly had a stellar track record. Azzarello and Ruckas runs are the only ones I can think of where she had good stories.
The ol' Perez run is good, and is considered classic by most. But yeah, that's very true. I really enjoy Azzarello's take. I guess she hasn't had a lot of spotlight other than being the obligatory female amongst DC's heroes. Still, I think the character is great, and has potential to be good. Azzarello is trucking along quite nicely, despite his rabid haters that oppose the reboot in general.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
WW wants the Kriptonyan "D" At least this is the conclusion i got since she stabbed Ares in the "D"

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
You have a point. Aquaman seems pretty aggressive imo.

By the way, would you happen to go by the name Sony_7 on the GameFAQs forums? If so, I wanted to talk to you about something.