What's new

Injustice Comic #12 is out

trufenix

bye felicia
I know no one is reading this on account of the demo, but lets just say Superman is officially a dick.

Discuss...

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Superman practically did what Joker did...and Wonder Woman is a whore.

I don't read the comics, but the reason I can't get in to Superman is that he seems like the strongest thing possible and nobody can go against him! Aquaman looked like the biggest pussy and everyone just has to fall in line. I really wonder how this will turn out.

Batman calling Doomsday...

SRP

Noob
Yea this issue is really showing who is to blame for the Supes going further and further to crazy town. Aquaman was pimp though.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Superman practically did what Joker did...and Wonder Woman is a whore.

I don't read the comics, but the reason I can't get in to Superman is that he seems like the strongest thing possible and nobody can go against him! Aquaman looked like the biggest pussy and everyone just has to fall in line. I really wonder how this will turn out.

Batman calling Doomsday...

Very untrue but to each his own.

People compare this story to Kingdom Come all the time yet Superman was way cooler in that story and wrestled with his decisions, and Wonder Woman was far more reasonable too. Hell Batman and Superman both fight together for the greater good in the end.

Even Red Son Supes has the excuse that the Stalin mindset fucked him up from childhood onward.

I honestly am shocked DC doesn't demand that its properties are handled with more care.

This game/comic will be many kids' first real introduction to Superman and they are going to either hate him for being a complete jerk or love him for being a complete jerk. Neither is a good outcome.

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
I don't understand people who expect Superman to remain as his calm rational self. 11 million people died. His wife and child were murdered. And he was tricked into pulling the trigger on the whole thing. And the only reason this was allowed to happen in the first place was because of his old ideology.

Now Aquaman here, is literally threatening the entire world over some trivial freaking shit. Superman has every right to be pissed and unhinged, in fact, it'd be ridiculous if he wasn't. For Wonder Woman, this is just confirming what she originally thought when she first came to live among man. They need a stronger hand to rule. They need a real peace, not threats from an arrogant warlord of the sea.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Well this was shit.
I guess the good stuff couldnt last but this was pretty terrible.
Superman pretty much held a innocent country as hostages.Wonder Woman is a bitch.And the worst part is Green Lantern and Shazam went along with this.Isnt Hal's job take care of out of line aliens?
Death to Diana.
Compbros thoughts?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Well this was shit.
I guess the good stuff couldnt last but this was pretty terrible.
Superman pretty much held a innocent country as hostages.Wonder Woman is a bitch.And the worst part is Green Lantern and Shazam went along with this.Isnt Hal's job take care of out of line aliens?
Death to Diana.
Compbros thoughts?

Thoughts of what? The comic? Supes/WW?

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
This comic series had been the first I had ever seen with WW in it. That being said, how does she maintain her "Hero" status and have so little integrity. Superman gave her one job, to be his voice and ears and she failed.

Aquaman is not the aggressor here.

I love the "Your world exists in mine" line. So owned.

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
This comic series had been the first I had ever seen with WW in it. That being said, how does she maintain her "Hero" status and have so little integrity. Superman gave her one job, to be his voice and ears and she failed.

Aquaman isn't the aggressor? He literally threatened the entire Earth with his armies and he started the whole mess when he decided to go and murder some dolphin fishers. Aquaman holds the world hostage? Then Superman will do the same with Atlantis. Problem solved. The Superman of old would never do this, but having everything you know and love destroyed from the very ideology that'd prevent you from taking drastic action kinda changes you. Also WW is acting on what she believes is the greater good. A Superman that believes in stamping out crime permanently could conceivably create a utopia.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai

This has been the worst interpretation of Wonder Woman I have read.She's tacky,horny swine that wishes to impose her rule on this world.SMH