What's new

Injustice Collector's Edition Guide From Prima?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Um...unless it doubles heavily as an artbook I see no point given frame data is in the game and hotfixes will likely mean the game is more accessible and accurate than the guide for brainstorming sessions.

RAWFShowtime

#INeedInjustice
Um...unless it doubles heavily as an artbook I see no point given frame data is in the game and hotfixes will likely mean the game is more accessible and accurate than the guide for brainstorming sessions.
I would totally pick it up if its a hard cover with an art book in it. :D

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
If comes with some cool art work stuff I would most likely get it too, I love when they do stuff like that.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
The mk collectors guide was terrible, didn't even have Liu's combos in it, they posted kanos. Many other things were also promised but failed to deliver. Pass

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

If I could get my hands on an accidentally early-released copy I would be very tempted to buy it just to see who is in the remaining playable roster. Otherwise I'm going to pass.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Bashing guides about tier list placings and strategies is stupid. They have limited time with the game and new combos/strategies are discovered, etc.

Also, move commands can change before it goes gold which makes all the references to the said move in the guide wrong.

Take them for what they are, basic information and pretty pictures.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Bashing guides about tier list placings and strategies is stupid. They have limited time with the game and new combos/strategies are discovered, etc.

Also, move commands can change before it goes gold which makes all the references to the said move in the guide wrong.

Take them for what they are, basic information and pretty pictures.
Watch Killphil's video.