What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

Amazon

Noob
I do like the idea of someone like scarecrow being playable, but not being a "physical" fighter, but being more like kenshi-sih, where "other" metaphysical attacks take place of normal punches and kicks.

(eg. a psychic charcters whose , their psychic powers manifest as punches and kicks, rather than physical)

I don't know much about Batman stuff and I'm wondering Who would win in a fight Scarecrow vs Bane
I'd have to weigh in and say Scarecrow. Scarecrow's more agile and even if Bane grabbed him, Scarecrow could stab him and that would mean bad news for Bane. As you know, Bane's blood system is highly dependent on a large supply of Venom. Well, anything else in his blood supply could cripple his body essentially because his brain won't know how to process anything else other than Venom-enriched blood. The Fear Gas would affect him more severe than other people crippling him further.

I'd say Bane's worst fear would have to be the torture he went through in Pena Dura. The thought reliving such horrible agony in that prison is what keeps him running from the law.

Amazon

Noob
I hope it's not doomsday. but the upside is, if there is a big gameplay trailer, all the great eagle eyes people on this forum, usually find heaps of great details in these trailers, so even if it is Doomsday it will still be a win.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I hope it's not doomsday. but the upside is, if there is a big gameplay trailer, all the great eagle eyes people on this forum, usually find heaps of great details in these trailers, so even if it is Doomsday it will still be a win.
Oooh I wasn't even thinking about that, theres something to look forward to :)

Courtney

Burn in my Light
that's very true :D suddenly i am more excited lol hey what if they reveal 1 character and the video is on another one :D
Or maybe we get a shot of a random hand or foot and then we can have a 15 page post on whos hand or foot it is! I just got real excited :p the possibilities are endless lol

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Or maybe we get a shot of a random boot or foot and then we can have a 15 page post on whos boot or foot it is! I just got real excited :p
like with the Aquaman trailer 4th man in the air -now that we know Black Adam was bald i think it's him... :D

She is too powerful. Maybe she can be the final boss but non playable.
She could beat Superman easily. Just spell a kryptonite cage backwards appearing around Supes =>safe win! :)
She gets as far as "Etinotpyrk" before Supes hits her with his super breath. What part of "faster than a speeding bullet" don't people get? :p