What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

I'm saying it might be Grodd and that he could still be playable. Like how Skarlet and Shang are in some the backgrounds, but they're still playable. Even Doomsday is in the background of the Fortress of Solitude and has been shown playable.
Very true. Grodd is just in the background, as is Doomsday. Whereas Darkseid, Giganta, and Atom Smasher are parts of stage transitions, so I doubt that any of them would be playable. Darkseid does have potential to be an unplayable boss though.

But for some reason, it just doesn't seem like Grodd to me. He's fighting ordinary Regime soldiers whom he could easily take out with a single blow to their minds.

I also thought that stage was Gorilla City annexed by the Regime and that the gorilla is a solider sent by Grodd to fight but was captured.
This hasn't been confirmed by ANY means. People have been assuming that that was Gorilla City.

you think its just a random Gorilla? and that when Boon posted a picture of him on his site when every other pic of people were DC characters he purposely posted a random gorilla?
plus he's bigger than all the playable characters
Which makes me think it isn't Grodd still. My take on this stage is that the stage is Gorilla City annexed by the Regime and that gorilla is a gorilla sent by Grodd to defend the city but he got captured. I just don't see Grodd getting captured by ordinary Regime soldiers who he could take out with a single psionic blast.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Very true. Grodd is just in the background, as is Doomsday. Whereas Darkseid, Giganta, and Atom Smasher are parts of stage transitions, so I doubt that any of them would be playable. Darkseid does have potential to be an unplayable boss though.
nah Darkseid wasnt even designed for this game, he's not in it aside from that transition
and Grodd could be part of a transition we havent seen the stage yet so who knows

Courtney

Burn in my Light
you'r forgetting the biggest reason we think Captain Cold will be in the game the ice trail going after flash in that one video
another thing Captain Cold is Flashs 2nd main villain (after Zoom) AND is leader of the rogues so his chances are a little higher
What Ice Villain hasn't shot ice at Flash and Supes was the only one fighting a Villain, the leader of the Rogue thing is in his favor, if he's in ill play him cause I fucks with some Ice Powers

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
What Ice Villain hasn't shot ice at Flash and Supes was the only one fighting a Villain, the leader of the Rogue thing is in his favor, if he's in ill play him cause I fucks with some Ice Powers
It would be funny if it was Chillblaine I would use him

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Which makes me think it isn't Grodd still. My take on this stage is that the stage is Gorilla City annexed by the Regime and that gorilla is a gorilla sent by Grodd to defend the city but he got captured. I just don't see Grodd getting captured by ordinary Regime soldiers who he could take out with a single psionic blast.
i have no idea why regime soldiers are able to stop him, but either way it's Grodd, we still dont know why catwoman is able to beat up Superman but apparently its all explained in the story

i have no idea why regime soldiers are able to stop him, but either way it's Grodd, we still dont know why catwoman is able to beat up Superman but apparently its all explained in the story
Someone pointed out that the gorilla in the noob.com pic and the one in the Red Son Grundy pic are not the same gorilla.

Thanks, kId Insanity.

So if that's just a random gorilla, then Grodd would be bigger, which even further invalidates the "playable character" idea. Unless you want to tell me Grodd has underlings that are bigger than him?