What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
If any other bat-character is getting in, I'd says it's Damian. I get the impression that Tim's fighting style is closest to Batman out of all the Robins and Jason fights like Batman with the no-kill switch off and some guns. They aren't different enough to make characters out of. At least Dick has his acrobatics.

Damian was raised by the League of Assassins so his fighting style would be different enough to make another character out of - a mix of more deadly martial arts, more offense-based Bat-gadgets and swordsmanship.
Robin wont be in the game, we already have Nightwing
if any other Bat character it would be Batgirl or Red Hood and i doubt them too

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
But he's Ten!! Theres gotta be some law or something stoping 10year olds from being in a fighting game :( .
Well there is the timeskip after all so they could age him up to 15, so he appears early in the story at 10, but isn't playable until after the timeskip. But either way, he wouldn't be the first kid to be in a fighting game full of adults, and funnily enough Damian has probably killed more people than most of the other heroes considering he grew up with the league of assassins.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Well there is the timeskip after all so they could age him up to 15, so he appears early in the story at 10, but isn't playable until after the timeskip. But either way, he wouldn't be the first kid to be in a fighting game full of adults, and funnily enough Damian has probably killed more people than most of the other heroes considering he grew up with the league of assassins.
This makes me feel better, his face still pisses me off though

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I agree that we don't need more bat characters, also the R logo on the case could just be for Nightwing. I doubt it though.

Damian is fairly popular though, although I agree about the concerns of having a ten year old in a brutal fighting game, and yet as others have said there is a time skip in the game, also just because he is ten in the comic does not necessarily mean he has to be ten in the game.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Ness and Lucas are like 10 and they are in a fighting game but there isn't blood so its probably different
Yeah there isnt blood in smash bros. Also, we already have fucking Nightwing who is essentially robin. There is NO WAY that Robin is in the game too.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Does any one else want Starfire over Raven? (not that it matters Raven is in the game pretty sure with her in the comic and all)

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Why do ppl want Robin? This game has ppl getting punched to earth and ripped apart by sharks I don't think a he should be in (for the love of NRS) because some consider him a kid. Me personally I wouldn't give a shit but for the sake of NRS being game developers it wouldn't be the smartest idea.

Does any one else want Starfire over Raven? (not that it matters Raven is in the game pretty sure with her in the comic and all)
Nope. Not the biggest fan of her especially after what they've done to her in the New 52. Actually read up on it and it's worse than I thought. I thought she was just a dumb bimbo who enjoyed sleeping around and didn't care about any of them, but now I read that she does still remember and care for Dick Grayson...she just couldn't remember his name because apparently Tamaranians have short memories. WTH. Seriously, I'd rather have Beast Boy/Changeling over Starfire just because they'd likely give her her New 52 personality.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
don't read Titan comics so didn't know Starfire was a bitch I knew she was a slut but not a bitch
so now I know why people want Raven over Star

trufenix

bye felicia
Starfire's always had sex appeal in the books, but they've ratcheted it up in New 52, and people who only know her from Teen Titans have a lot of trouble with that.