What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
The only reason I see them not adding MMH to the on disk roster, is because he's too badass and would body everyone :D Also I think Static shock MIGHT be DLC he wouldn't seem right in the storymode. He better be fuckin DLC.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
The only reason I see them not adding MMH to the on disk roster, is because he's too badass and would body everyone :D Also I think Static shock MIGHT be DLC he wouldn't seem right in the storymode. He better be fuckin DLC.
still I will be pissed if he MMH) isn't in the initial roster though but if he isn't he better be DLC :x and he better be one of the first DLCs but yes he would probably beat both Supes and Bats (since he is a very good detective and very powerful too) and RULE THE WORLD lol j/k - he is too nice for that -

oh no no no - it's not him who is not successful, it is DC - they don't give him enough spotlight and still has so many fans!! MMH is one of the best characters of the whole DCU
That I totally agree with. Very misused . Aquaman and green arrow were as well and now they are realizing it. Thanks to Kevin smith for resurrecting green arrow...now if only we can get rocksteady to make a super max game...

I'm hoping these obscure characters they were referring to were Animal Man, Swamp Thing and Lobo (though Lobo isn't that obscure.)
Agreed. Those three are such good picks btw. I would love to see how animal man would play. To many people are saying red hood and I can't stop thinking "anyone know who grifter is?"
Also for sh!ts and giggles , ambuse bug and the question. Just love to see the crazies get love .

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Not a single person besides Killzone has even mentioned Red Hood.

I like that too many people are asking for Red, but the Raven people are just fine?

i don't know what's with the sudden MMhunter hate but like i said and i am gonna repeat HE ISN'T PROMOTED like the others of the justice league and he was just a coordinator for them in the cartoons :)
I just think its the writing. Look at aquamans big come back . If the writings good , they will come.

Since we're talking DLC, let me just say.

Scarecrow :)
Wow,arkham asylum really opened the love for this character. Everyone knows he's dead in the comics right? But I guess joker is dead...as well. They never actually showed what happened next in that scene. Oh well.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Wow,arkham asylum really opened the love for this character. Everyone knows he's dead in the comics right? But I guess joker is dead...as well. They never actually showed what happened next in that scene. Oh well.
He's always been my favorite villain, period. Arkham Asylum just multiplied his awesome.

Unless Scarecrow was just "out" and Batman and Flash got him medical attention...it probably wouldn't matter. Unlike Joker, Scarecrow was in Metropolis when the bomb blew.

Not a single person besides Killzone has even mentioned Red Hood.

I like that too many people are asking for Red, but the Raven people are just fine?
Personally I was talking Facebook,twitter and YouTube people as well are asking like crazy ...poison ivy as well...and no ,raven doesn't bother me .first because she will be interesting moves wise and two because she was actually hinted in screen shots and in the comic. Don't understand the hood love. But I'm an old dc fan,so I get it. I still call that one guy captain marvel , so you can see where I'm coming from.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Unless Scarecrow was just "out" and Batman and Flash got him medical attention...it probably wouldn't matter. Unlike Joker, Scarecrow was in Metropolis when the bomb blew.
Why wasn't he in Gotham?

I call bullshit, good sir. Also DLC defies story.