What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I've had the argument of "popularity vs. need for exposure" before and I really don't feel like doing it again. Basically, yes, 6 Bat people with 28 characters is too much.
lol sorry im not trying to bait you but the roster will be more than 28, and 6 out of 30 or 32 being Batman is fine

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
My bad, I meant "7 bat people is too much for 28", Batman should not have a fourth of the roster, let's put it like that.
i agree
How many do we have confirmed 20ish?
confirmed characters? Black Adam makes 20 Raven would make 21
they still have only said the initial roster amount is 20 something, but they said 12 isnt halfway and that it will be MK sized so im expecting 28 +DLC

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
For the people in the cinematic announcement trailer. You realized those were the first to be revealed? I don't think they announce anyone BIG for the first couple of confirmed characters. Wonder Woman fighting Harley, Batman fighting Grundy.

If Grundy was confirmed right now...you think anyone would be excited for him? Maybe now after his recent gameplay, but you get what I mean.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I don't think its really that much of a big deal as ppl are making it out to be. When you look at how popular the Bat family is its really reasonable as long as its not over 9-10 its fine.

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
I hope the Ice Villain is friggin Permafrost from Static Shock, so everyone will have to eat crow

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Like I said considering how popular the B-fam is and as long as they keep it under 9 (and they can go way above 9) it's not that big of a problem go past that, then we got problems.

My bad, I meant "7 bat people is too much for 28", Batman should not have a fourth of the roster, let's put it like that.

6, almost a third of the roster.
I'm only counting 5 Bat characters: Batman, Nightwing, Catwoman, Joker, and Harley. who am I missing?

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Six: Batman, Nightwing, Joker, Harley, Bane, Catwoman.
NOW IM MAD I THOUGHT IT WAS 5
jk
the only thing I don't like about this Batman thing is that we probably wont get Cheetah because we needed another Batman character Catwoman
Cheetah is one of Wonder Womans main villains and we probably wont get her because we needed a 6th Batman character
... maybe I am a little Salty

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'm only counting 5 Bat characters: Batman, Nightwing, Catwoman, Joker, and Harley. who am I missing?
Bane.

NOW IM MAD I THOUGHT IT WAS 5
jk
the only thing I don't like about this Batman thing is that we probably wont get Cheetah because we needed another Batman character Catwoman
Cheetah is one of Wonder Womans main villains and we probably wont get her because we needed a 6th Batman character
... maybe I am a little Salty

It seems like she's gonna be a huge part of the story so it's excusable. Bane over Grodd though..........