What's new

Injustice Best Player For Character

vlack

Low/Mid Characters Are The Best xD
I used scorpion on stream at VXG and won 2-0 with all his nerfs

vlack
mmm ok but apart from your you can mention me players who use scorpion after the nerf although I'm starting to think that scorpion and should be included in this list.

pherleece

Woolay
mmm ok but apart from your you can mention me players who use scorpion after the nerf although I'm starting to think that scorpion and should be included in this list.

I think I'm the only one. I haven't seen him in tournament post patch except for me. GGA 16 Bit can vouch for me. He commetated my match

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
i edit the list again I think this look if complete
Aquaman: tom brady, dabuz, flawedzilla
Ares: EMPR_Inflames, mr aquaman, cage redfield, infra dead
Bane: Grr, kh scar(nice bane), mustard, MaxIntensity
Batgirl: Handy Savage, EMPR Fear, sonicfox5000, reno racks
Batman(much players): nightmare sf, darth arma, reno racks,usedforglue, maybe reo and Forever King, PL
Black Adam(crap are too many players who use it): Smargasm 88, Rico Suave(Best BA ever), rdk godspeed,wound cowboy
Catwoman: starcharger, egp krazie, pth astronaut, gga 16 bits, rainbowpride
Cyborg: relaxed state, jailhouse, Crazy_Project_88
Deathstroke: rampage254, aris, gga slips, pnd ketchup
Doomsday: gga jeremiah, noobe, perfect lengend
Flash: zyphox(best flash ever), EMPR psycho, ak harold, KH/EMPR Scar
Green Arrow: chris g, maybe EMPR King G
Green Lantern: DJT, sabin, EMPR/DPGL gross, egp wonderchief
Harley Quinn: Saltface, deg, ramon, birdsongs
Hawkgirl: trepound, runawaymafia, espio872, EMPR sunfire
Joker: KH cat and EMPR Dark(the 2 best joker´s)
Killer Frost: khaotik 88, ribbz, Mikey_mike, gga 16 bits, maybe pr balrog
Lex Luthor: Rev0lver, nyc fab
Lobo: cage redfield, jaku2012, chaosphere
Martian Manhunter: Reo, citizen snips(good mmh), mva
Nightwing: norcalnightwing, takeAchance, xblades, chongo
Raven: Blind man(best raven ever), maybe espio872
Scorpion: Perfect Lengend
Shazam: egp wonderchief, EMPR Gametime, KH Digit, GGA fillpops
Sinestro: fr legend, ak pig of the hut, rtd, wound cowboy
Solomon Grundy: RDK Tyrant(best grundy ever), maybe charlie murphy
Superman(crap are too many players who use it): KDZ, EMPR THEO, mf slayer
WonderWoman: CD JR, mf slayer, akromaniac, A Foxy grandpa, ak elite goomba, redeyes
Zatanna: mr mileena, EMPR Sunfire, akromaniac, gga pimpimjim, maybe deg
Zod: ak pig of the hut, egp wonderchief, maybe m2dave
Heroic_Legacy is the best Shazam out there I think.

vlack

Low/Mid Characters Are The Best xD
I think I'm the only one. I haven't seen him in tournament post patch except for me. GGA 16 Bit can vouch for me. He commetated my match
mmm ok i understand but what happens is that this is not an official list and is made ​​from my opinion and also everyone should make your list or something because that was the goal of this post.

and remember that there is another player who uses scorpion after the patch and participated in CFAS virginia tournament I do not remember his name.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Chill bruddah. Just chill. Knowing or discovering tech does not make you a great player. Definitely a great innovator, but not a great player. Being a great player means being able to use all known tools to win consistently.
That is me. Also what type of player you know that discover alot of tech and be the most garbage player? Certainly not me. Plus I use all her tools like I said how many people use 2,d2 as a mix up? Not alot. So not putting me here on the list is a joke. So I guess you have to be on the main page of test your might or you have to join a tournament to get on the list. Like mr.mileena with zatanna. He was put On The main page for discovering something. Plus he is a tournament player and just pick up zatanna. Lmao. Next thing you know when this thread was made he is on the one of the best zatanna player. Ha. What a joke when I see one. But I don't care. All my hard work and sweat I put in to this character and yet people don't even use my name to say he is one the best catwoman. For the people here that say im the best catwoman i thank you. Plus a lot of people online say it as well when I play. Don't bother responded. I just wanted to get this out of my chest. Also it is retarded for a person to find all this tech and don't use it or her tools. You might as well stay a noob player if you don't use all her tools

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
That is me. Also what type of player you know that discover alot of tech and be the most garbage player? Certainly not me. Plus I use all her tools like I said how many people use 2,d1 as a mix up? Not alot. So not putting me here on the list is a joke. So I guess you have to be on the main page of test your might or you have to join a tournament to get on the list. Like mr.mileena with zatanna. He was put I. The main page for discovering something. Plus he is a tournament player and just pick up zatanna. He. Next thing you know when this thread was made he is on the one of the best zatanna player. Ha. What a joke when I see one. But I don't care. All my hard work and swear in put in to this character and yet people don't even use my name to say he is one the best catwoman. For the people here that say im the best catwoman i thank you. Plus a lot of people online say it as well when I play. Don't bother responded. I just wanted to get this out of my chest. Also it is retarded for a person to find all this tech and don't use it or her tools. You might as well stay a noob player if you don't use all her tools

Lol I don't even know who you are.

Just because you find tech, doesn't mean you the best person with that character. Just because you use all the tools, doesn't mean you're the best with that character.

You keep talking about how u found this and u found that, u use this and u use that, I play online, blah blah blah. All of that is great and all, but that doesn't mean much.

You wanna be recognized as a top player? Go do what everyone else does and get your name out there. Beat other top players in tournies, place well at tournies, etc.

Geez you guys are so buttburt lol

Ra Helios

Lol I don't even know who you are.

Just because you find tech, doesn't mean you the best person with that character. Just because you use all the tools, doesn't mean you're the best with that character.

You keep talking about how u found this and u found that, u use this and u use that, I play online, blah blah blah. All of that is great and all, but that doesn't mean much.

You wanna be recognized as a top player? Go do what everyone else does and get your name out there. Beat other top players in tournies, place well at tournies, etc.

Geez you guys are so buttburt lol
So I guess mr. Mileena just pick up zatanna ( which he is a tournament player) and he is one of best zatanna. Plus he founded a tech. And you consider or this thread consider him the best zatanna. Plus can you show me where starcharger and other catwoman on the list even had a tournament play beside kyrazie ? Lmao. Do I even need to continue this conversation. Becuz it's a joke to me. Please don't respond I'm done with thread. Continue please what ya was talking about

xKhaoTik

So I guess mr. Mileena just pick up zatanna ( which he is a tournament player) and he is one of best zatanna. Plus he founded a tech. And you consider or this thread consider him the best zatanna. Plus can you show me where starcharger and other catwoman on the list even had a tournament play beside kyrazie ? Lmao. Do I even need to continue this conversation. Becuz it's a joke to me. Please don't respond I'm done with thread. Continue please what ya was talking about
Salty much?

Peace.

xKhaoTik

Before peace answer the question did star charger and the rest of the catwoman beside kyrazie. Even had a tournament play?

Astronout has. Krayzie has. I think star has. 16bit has. All players who have gone out there and proved themselves to be mentioned.

What have you done?

Ra Helios

Astronout has. Krayzie has. I think star has. 16bit has. All players who have gone out there and proved themselves to be mentioned.

What have you done?
I can't think you have to know if star has. If not then how about you take him off the list. I have been in 1 tournament and won

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Before peace answer the question did star charger and the rest of the catwoman beside kyrazie. Even had a tournament play?

So far with Catwoman I got 9th at VXG and top 4 at the GGA tournaments. In fact last might I beat Jeremiah who's on the list for his character.

That said there's no doubt Krayzie is #1.