What's new

General/Other Injustice Bane DLC Costume Petition

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
I want a Tom Hardy costume firstly but I like the Animated Series Bane because he looks like a bonehead. I want to beat the shit out of people while looking like a bonehead.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Nolanverse DLC skins for all of Batman, Bane, Catwoman and Joker would be amazing.

Arkham Asylum also gets my vote, but he'd have to be like 2x the size he is in game normally because that's how jacked he got in the game.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
I've posted this link to both Injustice fan pages and Ed Boon's twitter, please do the same if you'd like these costumes I'd really like them in the game. :D

Arkham Asylum is probably my top want. Hardy Bane would look kinda weird with those proportions but I'd gladly take a similar outfit.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
A concept art pack would be awesome for alternates. And I'm not just referring to Bane. A few concept art packs that included an alternate with each character would be worth the 240 points.

Also, an Arkham Bane wouldn't be hard to do. They already have all of Rocksteady's models. And most of the Bane costumes we have now have venom packs on his back and tubes in some way. I wouldn't say it would be much of a stretch.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
That one is pretty bad. It's close, but I mean, C'mon, the man that deduces Batman's identity and breaks him physically and mentally gets reduced to an errand boy. SMH.
An errand boy? You mean an errand monkey? They changed his name and origin... they made Venom different. I mean... come on! He could barely speak English!