What's new

Injustice at Winter Brawl 8 Will Feature a $1000 Total Pot Bonus, from Big E, OBS, and CrimsonShadow

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Anyone who was privy to the community discussion post-NEC may remember that Big E mentioned giving Injustice players something special in conjunction with his next event. Not only has Big E made good on his promise, but community members have stepped up as well in order to provide Injustice: Gods Among Us at Winter Brawl with one of the biggest pot bonuses the game has seen since The Fall Classic. The breakdown of the extra booster is as follows:

$500 - Big E Gaming
$250 - OBS/JamesMK
$250 - CrimsonShadow

With $1000 in total bonus cash, the last Northeast tournament of the Winter season is receiving a shot of adrenaline that should up the ante for next weekend's competition. With $1k pot bonuses for UMvC3 and SF:AE as well, in addition to $500 for BlazBlue's St1ckbug event and $250 from Gummo for KI, there's a lot of extra money on the line at Winter Brawl for whoever is able to fight their way through the brackets.

Winter Brawl is Feb. 21st-23rd at Essington, PA's Clarion Hotel and Conference Center.

Visit Big E's event thread for more information:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/big-e-gaming-presents-winter-brawl-viii-2-21-2-23.40044/

GET HYPE!!!

Attachments

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
No one ever preregs for injustice most of it happens at the door. Definitely big ups to Crimson Shadow and JamesMK. A VERY Big Shoutout to Big E thanks for the added bonus to the Injustice community. Let's respond with hype matches and a big turnout guys! We get support we give back support!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Honestly @BigE has done a great job supporting us and felt for us in the corner at NEC, we all were feeling it during the kdz theo match. But in the next following hours i will get a many as I personally can to register for one I dont want suprise supermen sneaking into my pool for the 100th fucking time. and I want to see us giving more space. I am also looking for a room if someone wants to host the EMPEROR vs PTH war after saturdays tournament. Also I will be looking for MM's.