What's new

Injustice 2 Update 1.19 Is Out (Patch notes now available)

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Flash got away with it

MB pounce should of being mid and - on block

And D2 should of being made more - to remove the low profiling recovery frames

But hey I guess this is better than no patch

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The top 5 busted character ivy got nerfed because she was in every tournament bodying people like everyone said she would

1) Reduced damage (increased scaling on j2 and mb datura hammer)
2) Rising datura is more punishable and can only be kept safe if you mb right after
3)less push back on vinedrill
4)Removed the "broken" bug where she could combo if opponent techs throw
Wait I just realized this is bullshit lmao

Wait I just realized this is bullshit lmao
Ye, he almost tricked me too)

I still hope for d2 to be 11f, even if it will cause it's height reduction.

In a corner, flash just do his MB sonicpounce into trait, then jumps, and ivy can do absolutely nothing about it, such a bullshit, whoever tells me this MU is 5-5, block me)))

Last edited:

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Where did all this 'Flash made no impact' stuff come from? Short list of Flash players that had some notable success:

Honeybee (multiple top 8's)
Rewind
HappyPow
Marine
Tsunami

While Flash is a great character, he does have some serious neutral issues. He didn't need any adjustments with this patch, and some of his worst MUs (Aquaman, WW, Starfire) remained unchanged. Don't worry, we aren't going to see a flood of Flash players in top 8's.

Where did all this 'Flash made no impact' stuff come from? Short list of Flash players that had some notable success:

Honeybee (multiple top 8's)
Rewind
HappyPow
Marine
Tsunami

While Flash is a great character, he does have some serious neutral issues. He didn't need any adjustments with this patch, and some of his worst MUs (Aquaman, WW, Starfire) remained unchanged. Don't worry, we aren't going to see a flood of Flash players in top 8's.
You forgot Zoom, i don't think anyone out there is better with flash then Zoom, this man is just outstanding

Wigy

There it is...
agreed this makes me worry af for mk11 NRS seems to kill their games by nerfing to shit characters making them not playable
For me its waiting for months and months for something and instead they just take turns nerfing back shit they accidentally overbuffed, ignoring the braindead af top tier characters and giving the low tiers nerfs for some reason or giving them pointless buffs that address no issues.

When it was stupid patches before at they came more frequently and shook up shit more so it was at least breathing life into the game.

My first thought.

They nerfed Adam in every single patch and meanwhile, the dumbest man alive is still untouched.
But, hey... Flash has no neutral.

However, I'm still ready to read "Black Adam is dumb" everywhere.
This.

There's NOTHING wrong with Adam, he's no way OP (hell, he has some glaring weaknesses), yet NRS keeps fu#&ing with him.

But I can guarantee you there will STILL be Adam haters saying he's broke as fu#%.

jcbowie

...more deadly than the dawn.
How does Black Canary keep getting NOTHING?
Tbh the only way I'd be happy with a change to her is if they straight up just switched her and Flash's damage. Both 50/50 based rushdown characters, but one definitely struggles way more in the neutral. I'd much rather see Canary with that stupid damage than a character who gets in absurdly easily and has ridiculously fast staggers and resets.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Tbh the only way I'd be happy with a change to her is if they straight up just switched her and Flash's damage. Both 50/50 based rushdown characters, but one definitely struggles way more in the neutral. I'd much rather see Canary with that stupid damage than a character who gets in absurdly easily and has ridiculously fast staggers and resets.
haha, keep dreaming.

I would actually list her damage as one of her strengths already. I'd love to see her be able to cartwheel the "non-projectile" projectiles like shield toss and be able to parry things like Starfires F3.

Also - bump up her hitbox on B2, B1 and B12 so she can actually poke the float tier. Its infuriating to get "high profiled" by things like D2s and advancing highs/mids ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
haha, keep dreaming.

I would actually list her damage as one of her strengths already. I'd love to see her be able to cartwheel the "non-projectile" projectiles like shield toss and be able to parry things like Starfires F3.

Also - bump up her hitbox on B2, B1 and B12 so she can actually poke the float tier. Its infuriating to get "high profiled" by things like D2s and advancing highs/mids ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hold up, Canary can parry Starfire's F3??

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So in summary...

-Bladam's MB Lightning can no longer anti-air. Win.
-Manta's backdash got nerfed. Loss.
-Deadshot's Trait Shots are 5 frames safer. BIG Win.
-Fate's MB Orb duration is 25% shorter. BIG Loss.
-Firestorm got nerfed. Win for balance.
-Grodd's Stampede Cancels recover faster. Win for gorillas.
-Joker gets the Unbreakable Sub-Zero buff.

All in all...for a small slice of balance, this is a pretty sound patch.
Took care of the 800 pound flaming elephant in the room.
Readjusted zoning accordingly so Fate isn't a god and Floyd isn't a jobber.
And Joker's Trait is finally 100% viable/useful after 5 years.

Not bad.

His neutral and punishes, notably. Not that I'm expecting any buffs for him
Really? I thought his neutral game was pretty sound.

I've always thought of Darkseid being one of the more balanced characters in the game since they never really touched him in all this time.

Not too powerful and not too weak.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Really? I thought his neutral game was pretty sound.

I've always thought of Darkseid being one of the more balanced characters in the game since they never really touched him in all this time.

Not too powerful and not too weak.
His buttons and normals are pretty trash. Like some of the worst in the game. If you're a character who can get past lasers then you probably win the MU