What's new

Injustice 2 Update 1.11

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
According to different reddit users, you'll be ok going from 1.09 to 1.11
Few others just told me this on YT and the stream chat too, interesting. Thanks, appreciate the news. I had only downloaded the first patch earlier this week, nothing happened and I didn't get Raiden, then was going to dl the second one til I read everything so I didn't. Haven't been on in like 4 days lol.

LoneWolfXX_

"The Queen of The Green"
I wonder if anyone got legendary gear the day before patch 1.10 and lost it forever, I feel very bad for anyone that happened to.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Well the totally brush that incident off. "Follow us on twitter we will have more updates...Now to the new Diamond mother boxes!"

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
For those who are still concerned about losing progress like I was going from 1.09 to 1.11 or whatever, this is what I did and didn't lose anything. (Xbox btw). If not then ignore post

So I Installed 1.09, heard about the issue and didn't play, I stayed off the game. Heard about 1.10, it prompted me to download but I paused it at 1%. Today (1.11), I wouldn't get the prompt for 1.11 cause 1.10 had to finish first (or it had to say that Injustice 2 is 'Ready to Start') so I let 1.10 download to 80% or so until injustice 2 could start then paused 1.10 again, then I booted it up and got the prompt for 1.11. So I Installed that. I then loaded up the game and saw nothing was lost: source crystals, shaders, gear, credits, Legendary Multiverse progress and all.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
For those who are still concerned about losing progress like I was going from 1.09 to 1.11 or whatever, this is what I did and didn't lose anything. (Xbox btw). If not then ignore post

So I Installed 1.09, heard about the issue and didn't play, I stayed off the game. Heard about 1.10, it prompted me to download but I paused it at 1%. Today (1.11), I wouldn't get the prompt for 1.11 cause 1.10 had to finish first (or it had to say that Injustice 2 is 'Ready to Start') so I let 1.10 download to 80% or so until injustice 2 could start then paused 1.10 again, then I booted it up and got the prompt for 1.11. So I Installed that. I then loaded up the game and saw nothing was lost: source crystals, shaders, gear, credits, Legendary Multiverse progress and all.
This is awesome information to know because im sure people will get confused on how to update this patch straight from 1.09.

You're RIGHTEOUS for this, sir! :cool:

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Going to also Update from 1.09 to 1.11.

1.10 isn't on my Play Station at all as its been Offline with all autoupdates turned off and the Ethernet unplugged.

When I go online today, can I bypass 1.10 and just download 1.11?

Is 1.10 still available or did it finally get pulled?
When I turned on my PS4 it started downloading 1.11 and skipped 1.10 entirely.

Wowzers i'm an idiot. I assumed that because I downloaded 1.10 it was too late so I started the game and now i'm seeing that I might have been ok if I didn't. Rip oppressor shader for bane you will be missed