What's new

Injustice 2 Update 1.11

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I have already installed it and everything is fine on my end BUT this matters little considering I was one of those not affected by gear loss on the previous patch.

I really hope NRS compensates you guys somehow. Even if most of us are only using them for cosmetics, people still spent a lot of time trying to get certain pieces for their favorite character(s) and it all just getting erased isn't right especially when it was because of something completely out of the actual player's hands.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Guess I need to update and load up the game. I skipped patch 1.10 entirely I'm about 99% sure. Hopefully this means I wasnt effected.

Well I have everything intact. So that's good.

It *seems* then that if you didnt have 1.10 installed and were still on 1.09, it *appears* to be safe to upgrade and load up the game.

Last edited:

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
damn i think my online friend spent actual money on the source crystals he only plays at the wee hours of the night so until then i will never know!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The Elder Gods punish those who cheated the game lol. Nah kidding, but I didn't dl the second patch(the death patch for gears, shaders etc) so if I download THIS patch, will I be ok and lose stuff? :confused:

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
ONLY 4 K !?QUESTION MARK?! :DOGE
Haha! Best ??question mark?? I've seen you post.

There's no way people are getting back lost gear. Shaders I can see, but not gear. It's too vast of a loot system to compensate it. I've stayed off the game in 1.09 and 1.10, even though I paused installation of 1.10, I'm just playing the waiting game and should be ok in the next fix.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Guess I need to update and load up the game. I skipped patch 1.10 entirely I'm about 99% sure. Hopefully this means I wasnt effected.

Well I have everything intact. So that's good.

It *seems* then that if you didnt have 1.10 installed and were still on 1.09, it *appears* to be safe to upgrade and load up the game.
Ok dog, I'm going in on 1.11! Straight from 1.09. Y'all wish me luck.

trufenix

bye felicia
I think you guys may be over estimating the speed at which bugs can have their damage undone. It's been a whopping 72 hours at what is definitely a 9-5 institution that is definitely working on other things simultaneously.

It ain't like they green lit over time for a bug fix. The game still runs.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Ok, just started up, after updating from 1.09-1.11 on PS4. All of my gear and shaders are intact. Fuck yes, what a lucky miss for me! Thank you insane work schedule!

All of y'all that lost stuff, they better help you out. If they don't and you need any back up being super pissed off, holler at your boy.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I think you guys may be over estimating the speed at which bugs can have their damage undone. It's been a whopping 72 hours at what is definitely a 9-5 institution that is definitely working on other things simultaneously.

It ain't like they green lit over time for a bug fix. The game still runs.
Very true. It is very to fix a bug at this scale, especially at such short amount of time.