What's new

INJUSTICE 2 Unlockable Abilities

Aren't the thistle skin and thistle coat abilities for Poison Ivy the same? The only difference seems to be that one states that it replaces Rhytidome Skin. Is that a typo or you know for a fact that they're 2 different skills?
It's a typo. The one named Thistle Skin was a remnant from where someone told me about a skill but didn't have the actual game text. I removed it from the Google Docs file.

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
For Anyone on the Ability Hunt... It appears they are giving away abilities this weekend. Go to the Multiverse and look one of the smaller planets in the middle. There will only be one mission that is a boss. If you hit 2 when looking at the world you will see the extra rewards, one if which is a random ability.

I think they are on the 2nd one right now, the 1st one was available for 3 hrs. The 2nd and current one has a 5hr available timer. Good luck

EDIT: This will cost you 150k Credits each time you get an ability, i think its worth it instead of repeated fails of opening bronzes or whatever... Thanks for reminding me @Lokheit

Last edited:

Lokheit

Noob
For Anyone on the Ability Hunt... It appears they are giving away abilities this weekend. Go to the Multiverse and look one of the smaller planets in the middle. There will only be one mission that is a boss. If you hit 2 when looking at the world you will see the extra rewards, one if which is a random ability.

I think they are on the 2nd one right now, the 1st one was available for 3 hrs. The 2nd and current one has a 5hr available timer. Good luck
They ask for 150K coins though.

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Red Hood is here!!! I got 3 with him so far.

1* Time Bomb – Red Hood throws a rolling time bomb towards his opponent that pops them up for follow up attacks. Time Bomb can be thrown at different distances. (Replaces Ground mine / Requires both ability slots)

2* Hidden Explosive (10) – When Meter Burning Lethal Lunge, Red Hood launches his opponent into the air with an attached bomb and allows for follow up attacks after it explodes. (Augments Lethal Lunge Meter Burn)

3* Gutted (20) – Red Hood performs a series of quick blade attacks on the opponent. Meter Burning Gutted does additional damage and knocks the opponent away. (Replaces Spin Parry)

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Where is everyone at?? Ive unlocked all (10) & (20) and 104 of a total 124 hidden abilities based on this list. Has anyone found anymore?

I only need 2 achievements to be 100%
Level 20 with everyone Only Cyboring left.
Dam you Can't Woman's Cat Call being locked behind a Mother Box .........SHAKES FIST!!!!

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
I found another Ability for Joker....
6* Gasser – The Joker can Meter Burn his basic throw, causing the opponent to bounce. Adds Forward Throw and Back Throw Meter Burn.

I only need one more to have all that has been found, Catwoman's "Air Cat Dash"

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Found a new Cyborg Ability and this one is an EPIC!! Did anyone know the EPIC abilities existed, rr is NRS still making new ones?

(E) Directed Arm Blaster – When performing a Nova Blaster from the ground or air, Cyborg can adjust the angle of the Meter Burn shots to fire in the same direction as the initial blast. Modifies Nova Blaster Meter Burn

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
FYI there has been Ability world/ladders for the past several weekends. They are available for 6hrs blocks at these times (pacific standard) 1am-7am, 7am-1pm, 1pm-7pm and 7pm-1am. Sometimes they will switch to Shaders so make sure you view the bonus reward before you start it and pay the credits.

Go to the Multiverse and look one of the smaller planets in the middle. There will only be one mission that is a boss. If you hit "2" when looking at the world you will see the bonus rewards, one if which is a random ability (or shader). It will cost you $150,000 credits to play it.