What's new

Injustice 2 TYM Mannerism as of Now

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Red Hood Enthusiast: "Hey guys, I would like to suggest a fix to the gap between his Meterburn Trait as it really makes no sens..."

TYM Responders: "noOoooOo, SoNic MaDe ToP 8 At EvO usINg ReD HOod. hE iS DeFInItley a ToP 10 ChARaCTer aND NeEds NeRfS sO I CaN WiN wItH mY ChARaCtEr"

Black Canary Enthusiast: "You know it really doesn't make sense that Firestorm and Black Canary's traits have to charge up from zero when other characters like Batman and Atrocitus start with full trai..."

TYM Responders again: "LvL 3 TRaIT iS BRoKe aND sHOuLd NeVeR bE fULL aT tHe StArT oF tHe rOUnd. CAnARy'S MiX ShOUlD bE NeRFeD iF AnYThInG. SHe ShOUldN't bE AbLE tO dO wHAT sHe'S DeSiGnEd tO dO gUYs AnD shoULd pLaY aS BoRInG aS a sUPerMan wIThOuT LAzeRZ."

Flash Enthusiasts: "Guys I know Honeybee did really well at EVO and all, but Flash really isn't this top 10 character everyone is making him out to be especially when he has competition with characters like Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow, and Deadsh..."

TYM Responders...again: "StOP DoWNPlaYING YoU NEed tO GiT GUd and LEvEl Up To hONEybEE's LeVEl
(because obviously every flash player ever can do what Honeybee does 100% of the time with his magic mindreading capabilities :DOGE ).

Like I'm really starting to question my sanity now. So many people are so hostile for what seems like no reason other than that they fear that other characters will become too powerful...over the what seems like the smallest of suggestions.

What's sad is that these are usually the same people who don't know how to exploit each character's weaknesses, like backdashing Red Hood's gaps or poking out of Flashes 'pressure'. These people are probably the type of people who spent less than a day in the lab with the character and are criticizing the people/communities who actually lab character matchups for hours on end. Then people jump on the witch hunt bandwagon to the next character...all the way until it reaches their own character.

Pretty much every character in this game has their dirt and if they didn't, then the game would just be filled with similar characters with no unique differences and would just be BORING for the game as a whole. Like I feel like some people get caught up in the competition of the game sometimes and forget that at the end of the day, it's still a game (keep in mind I do care about the competitive scene).

Also I don't even want to hear about the downplaying because EVERYONE does it. You're fooling yourself otherwise.

To those of you who do go into other character forums and shit on people suggesting on anything different than what the 'TYM hive mind' thinks of those characters, why can't you just focus on your own character and lab your own MU's instead of pretending to know everything about each character in the game?

Tagging some victims here @x TeeJay o @Crusty @FlashCommunity and @ScarecrowCommunity because of CEO.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Red Hood Enthusiast: "Hey guys, I would like to suggest a fix to the gap between his Meterburn Trait as it really makes no sens..."

TYM Responders: "noOoooOo, SoNic MaDe ToP 8 At EvO usINg ReD HOod. hE iS DeFInItley a ToP 10 ChARaCTer aND NeEds NeRfS sO I CaN WiN wItH mY ChARaCtEr"

Black Canary Enthusiast: "You know it really doesn't make sense that Firestorm and Black Canary's traits have to charge up from zero when other characters like Batman and Atrocitus start with full trai..."

TYM Responders again: "LvL 3 TRaIT iS BRoKe aND sHOuLd NeVeR bE fULL aT tHe StArT oF tHe rOUnd. CAnARy'S MiX ShOUlD bE NeRFeD iF AnYThInG. SHe ShOUldN't bE AbLE tO dO wHAT sHe'S DeSiGnEd tO dO gUYs AnD shoULd pLaY aS BoRInG aS a sUPerMan wIThOuT LAzeRZ."

Flash Enthusiasts: "Guys I know Honeybee did really well at EVO and all, but Flash really isn't this top 10 character everyone is making him out to be especially when he has competition with characters like Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow, and Deadsh..."

TYM Responders...again: "StOP DoWNPlaYING YoU NEed tO GiT GUd and LEvEl Up To hONEybEE's LeVEl
(because obviously every flash player ever can do what Honeybee does 100% of the time with his magic mindreading capabilities :DOGE ).

Like I'm really starting to question my sanity now. So many people are so hostile for what seems like no reason other than that they fear that other characters will become too powerful...over the what seems like the smallest of suggestions.

What's sad is that these are usually the same people who don't know how to exploit each character's weaknesses, like backdashing Red Hood's gaps or poking out of Flashes 'pressure'. These people are probably the type of people who spent less than a day in the lab with the character and are criticizing the people/communities who actually lab character matchups for hours on end. Then people jump on the witch hunt bandwagon to the next character...all the way until it reaches their own character.

Pretty much every character in this game has their dirt and if they didn't, then the game would just be filled with similar characters with no unique differences and would just be BORING for the game as a whole. Like I feel like some people get caught up in the competition of the game sometimes and forget that at the end of the day, it's still a game (keep in mind I do care about the competitive scene).

Also I don't even want to hear about the downplaying because EVERYONE does it. You're fooling yourself otherwise.

To those of you who do go into other character forums and shit on people suggesting on anything different than what the 'TYM hive mind' thinks of those characters, why can't you just focus on your own character and lab your own MU's instead of pretending to know everything about each character in the game?

Tagging some victims here @x TeeJay o @Crusty @FlashCommunity and @ScarecrowCommunity because of CEO.
You forgot Captain Cold:

Captain Cold users say "Charging trait is painfully slow when other characters get it so easily or for free"

Community reaction is : "yeah great point it is horrible"

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
You forgot Captain Cold:

Captain Cold users say "Charging trait is painfully slow when other characters get it so easily or for free"

Community reaction is : "yeah great point it is horrible"
Actually I've seen people say Captain Cold is OP before without listing any reasons as to why.

To be honest, almost every community except a select few (I could name these but won't) has had to suffer through some dumb person saying how they're playing their character wrong, etc. Frankly, the witch hunt needs to stop as I've kinda had enough of it. All I can think about is thank god for Discords now, because it is the worst to have situations like this happen to your community.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Actually I've seen people say Captain Cold is OP before without listing any reasons as to why.

To be honest, almost every community except a select few (I could name these but won't) has had to suffer through some dumb person saying how they're playing their character wrong, etc. Frankly, the witch hunt needs to stop as I've kinda had enough of it. All I can think about is thank god for Discords now, because it is the worst to have situations like this happen to your community.
Yeah he has an 80% combo in the corner with lvl 2 trait so he is unbeatable lulz

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I will say though, there is an irrational fear of certain characters becoming broke. So much so, that sometimes they never get the help they need. I remember when people thought Balanced Kenshi was going to be among the best characters in MKX purely because of the number of buffs Kenshi received. The complaints after the patch were vociferous.

It's not just whether you buff a character -- it's where and how you buff them.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
There's a difference between open hostility and disagreeing with proposed changes. I don't think Red Hood needs changes, not because Sonic did well with him, but because I think he is in a great spot balance wise right now.

I also think a lot of the Flash buffs were unnecessary when considering how Honeybee played. He obviously showed that his up close game should be considered when buffing his neutral. Overdoing it would bump him up too much imo, although I would definitely agree with a walkspeed buff for him.

I too don't think Canary's trait should start at lvl 3. In fact I'd actually prefer that no one started with full trait (including Atro). But getting back to Canary, her lvl 3 trait is one of the best whiff punishers in the game and when paired with her mix is ridiculous. I wouldn't mind her trait charging faster though, as it is so central to her gameplan.

This forum is for discussion. If you propose changes you should prepare for disagreement, not get super offended by it. I mean obviously some people can overdo it and overreact, but a lot of people simply disagree with some of these changes.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
There's a difference between open hostility and disagreeing with proposed changes. I don't think Red Hood needs changes, not because Sonic did well with him, but because I think he is in a great spot balance wise right now.

I also think a lot of the Flash buffs were unnecessary when considering how Honeybee played. He obviously showed that his up close game should be considered when buffing his neutral. Overdoing it would bump him up too much imo, although I would definitely agree with a walkspeed buff for him.

I too don't think Canary's trait should start at lvl 3. In fact I'd actually prefer that no one started with full trait (including Atro). But getting back to Canary, her lvl 3 trait is one of the best whiff punishers in the game and when paired with her mix is ridiculous. I wouldn't mind her trait charging faster though, as it is so central to her gameplan.

This forum is for discussion. If you propose changes you should prepare for disagreement, not get super offended by it. I mean obviously some people can overdo it and overreact, but a lot of people simply disagree with some of these changes.
Yeah we thought about everyone starting with 0 trait as opposed to her starting with level 3, I would prefer that. But we didn't see that actually being an option for nrs

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
It's a 19-frame full-screen hitconfirm into full combo + oki.. It's pretty freaking good.
Yeah and if you block it she's back to 0 neutral for a good amount of time. I wouldn't call it broke. She only can access it a few times. Against trades it's not in her favor since she can't combo if it does. I don't think anyone thinks it's bad, just don't understand why it doesn't recharge during rounds like 90% of the traits in the game. I can see not starting w it though that makes sense. But against good players they usually don't do anything stupid like jump, dash, throw out normals and whiff tonget hit. Ppl are pretty good at baiting it