What's new

Injustice 2 tier list discussion 2020

JontyHar23

Never Stop Improving
I'd say to move Black Adam up one, but it has been a hot minute since I've played Inj2. I seem to remember him getting a few slaps on the wrists throughout the game's life yet he's still among the strongest characters in the game, in my opinion.

Injustice_Doctor

Follow the Dr @Injustice_Dr
Alright I don't actually think Sub is the worst in the game, placed MK characters last on purpose just because they don't belong. This isn't my actual tier list just wanted to post something that would spark discussion. :D I will post my actual list in a bit. I know it still will be debated as are all list but I know it's a bit more legit.
Added my actual tier list to OP which is below.

Attachments

Last edited:
For your new tier list I would bump Flash up to at least A+. The dude was a touch of death character with 50/50's, frame traps, standing resets, fantastic normals and great JIP. Fighting really good Flash players felt like fighting Cyrax from MK9, only not quite broken. The comeback factor for Flash was always gigantic.

Would also bump Supergirl up a tier but that could just be me. Always felt like she was a very hard MU for my Redhood.

Also think Green Arrow and Darksied should be moved up and Green Lantern and Aquaman should still be moved down.

Overall good list tho OP and I appreciate the Injustice 2 discussion.

Injustice_Doctor

Follow the Dr @Injustice_Dr
For your new tier list I would bump Flash up to at least A+. The dude was a touch of death character with 50/50's, frame traps, standing resets, fantastic normals and great JIP. Fighting really good Flash players felt like fighting Cyrax from MK9, only not quite broken. The comeback factor for Flash was always gigantic.

Would also bump Supergirl up a tier but that could just be me. Always felt like she was a very hard MU for my Redhood.

Also think Green Arrow and Darksied should be moved up and Green Lantern and Aquaman should still be moved down.

Overall good list tho OP and I appreciate the Injustice 2 discussion.
Only reason I didn't put Flash up there was I felt like he didn't dominate as many MUs as those above.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Alright I don't actually think Sub is the worst in the game, placed MK characters last on purpose just because they don't belong. This isn't my actual tier list just wanted to post something that would spark discussion. :D I will post my actual list in a bit. I know it still will be debated as are all list but I know it's a bit more legit.
Added my actual tier list to OP which is below.
The MK characters are surely belong, just like Joker is now belong in MK11 :D. And once again Sub and the TMNT except Leo are too low, Sub and Mickey should be at the same Tier as Leo and and Donnie and Raph should be one tier higher as well.

Aside from the fact that this is an MU number-based tier list, and that placement of some of the characters are head scratching at best to say the least, if the reason for MKX not being included on that site is what I think it is, I don't think that this tier list can be taken seriously.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
On a different note: the only thing I ever wanted to accomplish on this game is having a decent Grodd.
This was something I also wanted to do, but I was never able to truly click with the character, no matter how hard I tried. I loved his design so much. NRS did a fanstastic job with really varying how each character played on the roster, while also making most characters fairly viable.

Considering how absolutely beyond bored I have been for months and months with MK11, I definitely realize I took INJ2 for granted.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Despite tier Lists, Who do You All play?
I Play:
Enchantress and Green arrow
E: Is really good if you use her right
GA: is all rounded and I am a CW Green Arrow Fan soooooooo​

Last edited:

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
Mained scarecrow and played adam, enchantress, fate and flash.
Scarecrow is a solid a- / b, he gets easily zoned out by a lot of the cast and his tp is too bad to make a difference, up close tho hes a beast cuz of his command grab mixups.
Flash and Adam are s- / a+, they are really strong and can go toe to toe with everyone in the cast, they just aren’t on the same level as the broken characters to be in the highest possible tier.
Fate is hands down top 3 in the game. Self explanatory.
Enchantress being an unpopular character, makes her look scary if u dont know the mu, but if u do you will realize she’s all gimmicks and nothing she does is real, and since charts are made based on the highest possible level of gameplay i would put her right above the worst tier cuz she’s still better than raiden and ralph who are in that tier, but bottom 3 nonetheless.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Mained scarecrow and played adam, enchantress, fate and flash.
Scarecrow is a solid a- / b, he gets easily zoned out by a lot of the cast and his tp is too bad to make a difference, up close tho hes a beast cuz of his command grab mixups.
Flash and Adam are s- / a+, they are really strong and can go toe to toe with everyone in the cast, they just aren’t on the same level as the broken characters to be in the highest possible tier.
Fate is hands down top 3 in the game. Self explanatory.
Enchantress being an unpopular character, makes her look scary if u dont know the mu, but if u do you will realize she’s all gimmicks and nothing she does is real, and since charts are made based on the highest possible level of gameplay i would put her right above the worst tier cuz she’s still better than raiden and ralph who are in that tier, but bottom 3 nonetheless.
I like your list but... I have played 3 folks who have not stopped playing. they kill me
I pick Enchantress and dominate them
Also My A.i Enchantress has not lost yet.

But to each their own!
also I for some reason think fate isn't that good. I only lost against him (both a.i and player) 3 times

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
A lot of people underrate Raiden IMO, he's not good but he has some nice tools that keep him from being "actually bad" tier. D1-Shocker, Teleport, fireball shenanigans are good and he does good damage with corner carry.
And he arguably has the best (Looking) super