What's new

Injustice 2 should be brought back with custom moves allowed...

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
I don't care if you disagree. Bane players would still be playing this game today if he had his custom air grapples and running command grab...

But seriously, some characters like Green Arrow become decent. Hopefully more people start playing this game again.

Last edited:
You had me at injustice 2 should be brought back. I liked this game when it came out, but fell in love with it during mk11 when I could see all the “necros” turn the tier list upside down.

nevermind my character would get a safe launching advancing mid (overhead?) into big damage (red hood).

SuppaSapien3

Oh yeah! I forgot! Yes. If you want to play gear with base stats you have to equip the day 1 gear pieces
I tried testing it. Unfortunately, even if you take off all gear, and just equip abilities , if your level is different from your opponent, you have higher stat boosts. Man that sucks.

I don't care if you disagree. Bane players would still be playing this game today if he had his custom air grapples and running command grab...

But seriously, some characters like Green Arrow become decent. Hopefully more people start playing this game again.
People can still play the game if they choose to. You don't need to wait for the competitive scene to bring light to that. Just play the game how you want to play it.

If you want to play it with Gear then just do it and have fun. The current competitive scene of today will always move on but every scene that is formed from each game that love the title can choose to keep their game alive however they want.

It's entirely up to you. You have the means to change the narrative. Find the players that want to play Injustice 2 with Gear on.

If Shock and many others from the OG days can keep UMK3 alive for over a decade before MK9 was released then you can create what you want for Injustice 2.

Lower the expectations of having loads of people from the competitive scene that would take It up and just find a core group that's interested in playing Injustice 2 with Gear on with you and take It from there.

Good luck .

SuppaSapien3

People can still play the game if they choose to. You don't need to wait for the competitive scene to bring light to that. Just play the game how you want to play it.

If you want to play it with Gear then just do it and have fun. The current competitive scene of today will always move on but every scene that is formed from each game that love the title can choose to keep their game alive however they want.

It's entirely up to you. You have the means to change the narrative. Find the players that want to play Injustice 2 with Gear on.

If Shock and many others from the OG days can keep UMK3 alive for over a decade before MK9 was released then you can create what you want for Injustice 2.

Lower the expectations of having loads of people from the competitive scene that would take It up and just find a core group that's interested in playing Injustice 2 with Gear on with you and take It from there.

Good luck .
Thank you man. Appreciate the advice. But after trying to get the gear and everything, I just remembered how big a pain it was collecting everything. I definitely got back in playing the game though. Happy holidays man.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I hope injustice comes back for a 3rd time... But while I liked injustice 2 it was a fail big time with that gear and move system. I liked the look changes you got, but having stats on gear and moves linked to gear and all the gear being random and not even for just the character you were playing on was unforgivable shit.

With luck we get a ij3 that is more inline with mk1.

Gear system was the wrong direction for this type of game for me. Now late into the game's life, I can barely find a competitive vs, but there's a hundred AI runners ready to accept low levels in player vs. I would love for it to be purely cosmetic or a system like new mk1. Firestorm's air ground thingy is a bit strong, staff of grayson is plus on everything he does. They could definitely bring some of the fun gear moves into IJ3, do away with the dumb stat system, and i'll play it all day long, I started fighting games on IGAU so I would love to have a great I3.