What's new

Injustice 2 preorder details

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm goin all in on this one. Hope that there is an edition with a new PS4 stick. I need a next gen stick at this point even though I plan to pad warrior Injustice 2. Just need it for them other things and it'd be sweet to get one with some I2 theme.

mercureXI

Punching bag that throws fans !
Only shi- ! 100 dollars ?

1/4th of the roster behind a paywall ? With more DLC characters later on I bet ?

Nah fuck this, I'll wait GOTY edition ...

What's next ? Injustice 3 with half the roster as DLC and price tagged for 200 dollars ?

Jeez ...

Gamer68

Fujin!
Only shi- ! 100 dollars ?

1/4th of the roster behind a paywall ? With more DLC characters later on I bet ?

Nah fuck this, I'll wait GOTY edition ...

What's next ? Injustice 3 with half the roster as DLC and price tagged for 200 dollars ?

Jeez ...
You do know that the "9 additional characters" the Ultimate Edition comes with is just future DLC characters, right? It's pretty much the game + season pass. The only day-one character that's locked behind a paywall (currently announced at least) is Darkseid.

mercureXI

Punching bag that throws fans !
You do know that the "9 additional characters" the Ultimate Edition comes with is just future DLC characters, right? It's pretty much the game + season pass. The only day-one character that's locked behind a paywall (currently announced at least) is Darkseid.
Of course I do ... still need to pay for these characters, day one or day 81 or day 122 ...

You need the characters to work on matchups etc ... No way around it, really, unless you buy it for Arcade Mode and "beer night fights" with a few friends on week-ends ...

And since there's not even a guarantee that these 9 characters are the only ones you'll have to buy, I'll just wait for a GOTY edition.

100 dollar for a game that will likely have the same problems as Injustice 1 (DLC milking, balance issues along with rollercoaster balance patches) ... I'll pass for now.

I really wanna play it though, but sometimes, voting with my wallet feels right, and it does here.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Of course I do ... still need to pay for these characters, day one or day 81 or day 122 ...

You need the characters to work on matchups etc ... No way around it, really, unless you buy it for Arcade Mode and "beer night fights" with a few friends on week-ends ...

And since there's not even a guarantee that these 9 characters are the only ones you'll have to buy, I'll just wait for a GOTY edition.

100 dollar for a game that will likely have the same problems as Injustice 1 (DLC milking, balance issues along with rollercoaster balance patches) ... I'll pass for now.

I really wanna play it though, but sometimes, voting with my wallet feels right, and it does here.
but can I have some Laura training lul

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace

What's on the disc I'm sure is worth $60 (NRS has the most content out of all fighting games). Only the juggernauts of the gaming industry are giving away free post launch content (Activision, Microsoft, EA). NRS typically gives lots of free skins as well and they even gave us The Pit. Content wise, I trust NRS. That's just me though.

MKX currently is the most balanced NRS game to date as well (according to the community). Hopefully they stay on the path they've been taking and take time with balancing as well like they've been doing.

I do agree though that it's stupid that you have to purchase the fighters to learn the matchups. I hope NRS changes that and allows you to at least use the characters in practice.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual

Injustice 2 is launching with roster of 31 characters.

Story mode
Arcade mode
Multiple offline and online modes
Each character has hundreds of different gear pieces.

You can always go back and play your waifu fighter v.

Injustice 2 will have more content at launch than SFV+S1+S2.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
To anyone thiking 100$ is that much of a money.

Keep in mind that overseas ppl like me usually buy games at that price and every time they don't even have DLC in it and we still have to spend 30$ more for season passes.

The ultimate Edition is the best deal ever since NRS started to make games, u get all the character from the get go, no bullshit added, at the price of 100$

Last edited:

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I deeeeeefinitely spent more than $100 on injustice one so I might just get ahead of the curve here.

I always vote on games with my wallet, but NRS makes great games so I'm voting for more of that I guess.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Most of us bought MKX at launch($60), then right after bought KP1($30) then KP2($20). Boom, right there $110, assuming you didnt buy any skins like the Sub-Zero skin, Ermac skin, or Brazil pack, etc.. now you're just paying up front lmao.

I'd actually argue that I2 is better value than MKX when you look at 8 characters for $50(MKX, which is kind of a joke when you realize that 8 characters plus skins compared to 24 characters and a shit load of game modes has only a 10 dollar difference but whatever) vs 9 characters for $40(still pretty rapey but 9>8). Yeah MKX had variations but I think the gear pieces and the Zoom, Power Girl, and John Stewart skins are better than variations.

Injustice 2 is launching with roster of 31 characters.

Story mode
Arcade mode
Multiple offline and online modes
Each character has hundreds of different gear pieces.

You can always go back and play your waifu fighter v.

Injustice 2 will have more content at launch than SFV+S1+S2.
What does this have to do with what he said?