What's new

Injustice 2 PC has been listed by Amazon France & Dutch retailer GameMania

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm not surprised, they actually have a competent PC developer doing their PC ports now in QLOC lol. I wonder when they'll announce it as being a thing though

God Confirm

I'm not surprised, they actually have a competent PC developer doing their PC ports now in QLOC lol. I wonder when they'll announce it as being a thing though
that's true, this one was a long time in the making I'd thought it wouldn't be a thing and they were just throwing in the towel after bad experiences

glad i was wrong tho

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
that's true, this one was a long time in the making I'd thought it wouldn't be a thing and they were just throwing in the towel after bad experiences

glad i was wrong tho
Yeah I think they mentioned ages ago that a PC port would be coming, just not with the console releases, which makes sense considering the past releases

God Confirm

Yeah I think they mentioned ages ago that a PC port would be coming, just not with the console releases, which makes sense considering the past releases
nah they definitely didn't! so far they haven't mentioned it once, not for or against, so it was always a possibility i guess but i didnt think it woud

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
nah they definitely didn't! so far they haven't mentioned it once, not for or against, so it was always a possibility i guess but i didnt think it woud
Actually, it was said it was "likely" or something to that effect. It was something Boon said before the game was out. Don't quite remember where or I would try and dig it up. It was not a guarantee, and that's about the only thing said.

God Confirm

Actually, it was said it was "likely" or something to that effect. It was something Boon said before the game was out. Don't quite remember where or I would try and dig it up. It was not a guarantee, and that's about the only thing said.
I'm almost positive he didn't say it was likely, he just didn't say it wouldn't be happening, more like how you worded it in the second sentence. Still nothing to suggest it would be coming, and most people just interpreted that as him being unwilling to outright state it wouldnt be coming so that he could avoid the backlash