What's new

Injustice 2 news in days? JaeRoar keeping our eyes open.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
YouTube content creator JaeRoar reminding us that we're nearing two big events that are days away. These events consist of the Game Awards in Los Angeles on Dec. 1st followed by the Playstation Experience on Dec. 2nd & 3rd.

JaeRoar mentions some valid points in his video concerning the manner in which Boon tweets sometimes. Meaning, that where there is a large gap of inactivity (on twitter), that usually means the team is busy working on the game. However, it seems whenever Boon starts becoming more active and interacting with the fans... it often means there's news around the corner. Check out JaeRoar's video for more.

Attachments

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Cute article video is pointless to watch though. He literally rambles on the entire time about when it could possibly come out and when boon is quiet nothing happens but when he start mentioning stuff on twitter usually a character reveal happens. Couldn't even finish the video.

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
There is nothing new , just Game Awards soon and possible chance of Injustice 2 Character reveals on it.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
JaeRoar...seriously? A font of poorly delivered misinformation at the best of times.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
There is nothing new , just Game Awards soon and possible chance of Injustice 2 Character reveals on it.
This is kind of the point. There is nothing new. However, this is just information pertaining to possibilities. Would everyone rather have 0 information? Let me know, so I no longer waste my time.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Jaeroar is always there for the cringe. Remember that one time he was in the Injustcast or whatever with Pig and Claude? Good times. Inb4 that dinosaur kid or whatever his name was.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Jaeroar is always there for the cringe. Remember that one time he was in the Injustcast or whatever with Pig and Claude? Good times. Inb4 that dinosaur kid or whatever his name was.
Dinozords. I remember him getting blown up for his tier list video.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Boon hasn't teased showing anything recently, and apparently the only two WB games being shown at PSX are Batman VR and Lego stuff.

So probably won't get anything until Jan.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
This is kind of the point. There is nothing new. However, this is just information pertaining to possibilities. Would everyone rather have 0 information? Let me know, so I no longer waste my time.
Info by STORMS - Now with 110% LESS JAEROAR!!!!! That works.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
aaaaand no info. best bet is January and im gonna guess around the 5th...well 5-10th to be broader is when i think we will hear some info/see a trailer. but the game is "delayed" for sure. i put it in quotes because a game with no definitive date stated cant be delayed but we all know it should have hit in April and it wont.

E

Eldriken

This lack of information sucks. I hope we get lots of info when they decide to finally give us some.