What's new

Injustice 2 new Game Mode Idea

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Keep in mind I have made this thread more so to post an optimistic game mode idea that I developed from a combination of things I've recently seen in the past month that have been kind of bothering me.

But anyways, I thought it would be fun to add a 2v2 game mode where players can use two different characters as a team to fight other teams of characters.

An idea to make this game mode even more interesting would be that the players could also utilize character assist moves of the other character on the team (with their respective cooldowns of course). These moves are the assist moves you would often see in the sidekick multiverse.

I initially obtained the idea from one of the first Injustice 2 cinematic trailers where at the end you see Supergirl and Batman team to fight Wonder Woman and Superman.

I'm not exactly sure where I would post this thread at, so I'll put it under Injustice 2 General. I would like to see other people's thoughts on this idea I have for spicing up some vareity gameplay for Injustice 2.

AkioOf100

I play Raph
I think this could be really fun, honestly. I don't see it making any appearance in competitive play at all, but I definitely see like a "support" system somehow showing up outside of non-competitive mode. It could work.

Some multiverses already have you with an assist character who pops in to use 1 of 2 possible assists.

Not a fan of the idea and hope they don't do it, but I can see why some people would like it.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Some multiverses already have you with an assist character who pops in to use 1 of 2 possible assists.

Not a fan of the idea and hope they don't do it, but I can see why some people would like it.
Well, it would be more of a casual game mode for people who want a bit faster gameplay experience for Injustice 2. It was just and idea anyways, I don't expect this to be a thing at all.