What's new

Injustice 2 mobile (iOS/Android)

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Does anyone know if the game automatically syncs progress made when you aren't connected to the server once you connect to wifi/the server?

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
How will it unlock stuff on console since it doesn't have u use wb id?
I just got through a support ticket with WB asking the same thing I'll post their reponse. Basically They said you can't so I showed them their app diagnostics to show they gave two external dmz servers that are live and tagged with -PS4 and -Xbox respectively. Also I was only using grid as a cause-and-effect of linking the system but whatever.

Greetings Hero,

Thank you for clarifying! At this time, I do not have any additional details to share about the 'Grid' Premium Skin for Cyborg, but additional news will be announced when the console version releases on May 16th.

If you have any additional questions regarding linking the console and mobile versions of the game, please contact us again after its official launch.

Thank you,

SpectreVortex
WB Games Support

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Has anyone come up with any strategies for the mobile game? Which characters are good and when to invest etc. Feels kind of a waste playing it without knowing the console unlock requirements yet though.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
This game is a lot more confusing than the MKXL phone game and injustice mobile. I don't understand what half the stuff does, the gear and other drop rates are abysmal. upgrading characters takes forever and the game runs terribly on my s7.

Definitely won't be playing it longer than i need too.

^
Glad I'm not alone, I feel to embarrassed to ask questions but I really have no idea what half of the shit I have does.
Heroe.....
Monster.....
Guardian.....
Vigilante

Last edited:

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I'm so confused as to what some of the currency is for.

What is the lightning bolt currency? What is the gold icon with the triangle inside? Not the OTHER gold icon with the triangle ish propeller that seems to indicate coins, lol.

Is it just me or is the game insanely stingy with gear drops? Does it seem like purchasing upgrades to existing abilities is damn near futile? I swear in many cases, you spend 500 coins, and are rewarded with an attack doing 191 hp damage to 193 hp damage.

I like the visual presentation, the various modes, inclusion of story elements, variations on characters, the slightly deeper core gameplay......

But the economy/resources side of the game is suspect so far imo.

They bombard you with "rewards" but the utility or relative value of the rewards are pretty damn low.

trufenix

bye felicia
Be persistently sending characters out on operations, and make sure you do the daily missions (i think they open up at level 4), even if you just sim them. You can also use your sim chips to replay campaign boss fights too for more gear. Don't waste your gold on random chests, save it to buff whoever your killer three characters are. They've completely changed the energy mechanic from the first game to better throttle your progress, so there's no reason to waste money on anyone except your biggest killers, ie: buff 2 and 3 stars before 1 stars.

Unfortunately, a lot of your success is dictated by random drops so you'll just have to go with the RNG flow. Periodically your progress will get fucked. Buy the 150 gem chest, whenever you can, don't waste the money on character specific shards unless someone you need / want comes up.

Lokheit

Noob
What is the SIM currency supposed to do? I know you can pay it at the beginning of campaign missions in addition to energy but I don't know what they do so I'm not sure I want to randomly waste them.

The game seriously needs a glossary where you can check basic info. Also knowing how many points you need until your next level on PVP mode would be great to calculate how many battles you need for the next rewards tier.