What's new

Injustice 2 mobile gameplay feat Scarecrow, Green Lantern and Cyborg

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Also keep in mind all of these designs are most likely gearless or standard gear. Batman and Wonder Woman both have their default costumes, I'd guess Scarecrow's is too and Horrific Scarecrow is some standard gear.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Scarecrow looks goofy af. Like he belongs in a Nightmare before Christmas. But, I'm sure with some gear he could look pretty cool. Flash has a projectile. Awesome. He needs it. GL looks cool. Wish we could see some of his moveset.

Show me Green Arrow!

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Playing the mobile game at the moment.

GL has a douchey new voice and ground buzz saws that stay on the ground for a while and damage you if you touch them.

Cyborg has electric fireball thingymabobs that he can place onscreen, like whatever that Raiden variation was with the bolts.

Scarecrow sounds like an 80-year-old man.

Some of this could be mobile exclusive, I guess? But most of what I've seen (from Batman, WW, etc) has been in the game so far.

Last edited:

Down 2

Noob
WOW Scarecrow is nothing like I expected but everything I didn't know I wanted.
My thoughts exactly, first I was kind of heartbroken because of how creative I was getting in my head with him but after watching it again I'm actually not that mad.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Playing now

I actually really like Scarecrows voice and he does use gas in his attacks

Flash still seems to be the same

Last edited:

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Playing the mobile game at the moment.

GL has a douchey new voice and ground buzz saws that stay on the ground for a while and damage you if you touch them.

Cyborg has electric fireball thingymabobs that he can place onscreen, like whatever that Raiden variation was with the bolts.

Scarecrow sounds like an 80-year-old man.

Some of this could be mobile exclusive, I guess? But most of what I've seen (from Batman, WW, etc) has been in the game so far.
I knew cyborg had the set up thingys like mu from BlazBlue

Last edited:

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Playing now

I actually really like Scarecrows face and he does use gas in his attacks

Flash still seems to be the same
I'm hoping that's because they don't have the new assets ready to use so they are just using old stuff from I1.

....Keeping that hope alive.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Wait is this out?? I don't see it on the App Store. I want it! It will tide me over after the beta ends.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Supergirl for example also has a different voice in the mobile game so i wouldnt be concerned about Scarecrows, Green Lanterns and Cyborgs voice yet. They are most likely placeholder or just different in the mobile version.