What's new

Injustice 2 may have a demo

Gamer68

Fujin!
Considering that mkx had no demo before launch, I would be really surprised if NRS did one here. I'm taking this with a huge grain of salt.
Even though MKX didn't have a demo, MK9 and Injustice 1 did.

Also with MKX, Ed straight-up said that there wasn't going to be a demo on Twitter. So him saying that there's a chance for an Injustice 2 demo (or beta) means that, well, there's actually a chance this time.

I'm not saying that it will happen or anything, I'm just saying that MKX not having a demo doesn't mean Injustice 2 won't have one.

I'm not saying that it will happen or anything, I'm just saying that MKX not having a demo doesn't mean Injustice 2 won't have one.
True but he didn't say Yes there is a demo coming and this is the same guy who teased kp3 which never happened so imo the chances of us getting one is very small. I imagine WB is cracking the whip on NRS to complete the game in time since there's justice league and that wonder women movie all releasing next year.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Thinking out loud... there's two Justice Leaugue movies coming next year. Well one, and Wonder Woman. I need a Will Smith Deadshot skin & a Jared Leto Joker skin. Along with the New 52 Joker in the Mechanic suit with his face stitched on! I'm so excited for the skins in this game man!

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
I don't understand the "Well MKX didn't have a beta or demo so why would I2?" Uhhh no other NRS game had a good net code so why did MKX? Injustice didn't have a second complete dlc pack so why did MKX? Just because they didn't do something before doesn't mean they can't do it now

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Also instead of saying shit like "there probably won't be one" then how about you literally get on twitter, find that tweet, like it, retweet it, and reply to it and say something like "can we please have this?" That'll increase the chances more than likely

trufenix

bye felicia
Thinking out loud... there's two Justice Leaugue movies coming next year. Well one, and Wonder Woman. I need a Will Smith Deadshot skin & a Jared Leto Joker skin. Along with the New 52 Joker in the Mechanic suit with his face stitched on! I'm so excited for the skins in this game man!
that will smith skin would cost 40 dollars