What's new

Injustice 2 - Firestorm Discussion

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Yes.

To make the most basic comparison possible, he can do Full Metal Alchemist transmuations.
Yeah I assumed as much from what little I can remember about the character.

This is almost worse than a waste of a slot IMO, why put in a character if you aren't going to actually acknowledge their power set?

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I'm disappointed in the lack of his most unique power. I can say his moves looked good and creative for a fire-type, and they did a great job on the fire animation/graphics.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Idk if people noticed, but when his trait is active you can instant overhead which has a pop-up, whereas without trait it had a knockdown

Also it appears the low flame shots can be MB during Lvl 3 for a restand. For extentions or setups.

Hype. I got three zoners each with teleports and two with zoning into setups, one for rushdown-footies based zoning.

Superbae, FireStorm, Dr. BAE

Also it appears the low flame shots can be MB during Lvl 3 for a restand. For extentions or setups.

Hype. I got three zoners each with teleports and two with zoning into setups, one for rushdown-footies based zoning.

Superbae, FireStorm, Dr. BAE
It isn't the blue flames exclusive, he does it in the trailer again with normal flames on, but maybe it was like level 1 and blue flames are level 3.

Does make me wonder about all the Starfire DLC rumors/requests, though, since they've basically given him her powerset.
Yeah after seeing how Firestorm plays I can see Starfire doing all this except with green projectiles, having eye lasers and changing the super up. They almost should just make her be a premier skin now honestly lol. But as highly requested as she is and boon's teasing on twitter she will be DLC forsure. So I hope her game style is radically different than Firestorm.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
This is the first "fire based" character from NRS if you don't count Blaze because he belong to a 3d game and Scorpion who isn't really a "fire based" character.
I think he's awesome and interesting.

I know that he can manipulate the atomic structure of everything but I like that they put emphasis on his fire powers.
He can be the Cinder of Injustice and from NRS studios.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
It isn't the blue flames exclusive, he does it in the trailer again with normal flames on, but maybe it was like level 1 and blue flames are level 3.
Blue flames seem to be lvl 3. And with its activation it changes moves...like kaking his overhead pop up for free

GregHouse007

Noob... Saibot?
In the trailer, at one point he throws a proyectile similar to Siniestro proyectile in Injustice 1. Anyone knows if this move will be a special move, a "gear kind of move" or if it will be dependant on his trait?

freerf245

11 11 11 11
In the trailer, at one point he throws a proyectile similar to Siniestro proyectile in Injustice 1. Anyone knows if this move will be a special move, a "gear kind of move" or if it will be dependant on his trait?
It's part of his normal moveset.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
I wanna know more about the tele. It's so fast and crosses up it seems a little nutty. Wondering if it's a gear move.