What's new

Injustice 2 Concept Art

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Man I love concept art. I have been looking forward to seeing the art from this game. Hopefully I see Deadshot's soon!

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
Awesome Stuff!

Though I dig their final "base designs" in the game, I'm loving the concept art for Captain Cold and Scarecrow.

Especially Cold!

Though I think the "open face" mask works better, because it allows the character to emote and show personality, I'm really, Really digging the full face mask. I hope that makes it in as gear (can't imagine why it wouldn't) though I have no plans to play Cold as of yet.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, looks amazing! Might have to play Cap'n Cold just based on his artwork, damn! Really not liking the Brainiac headgear, though; really hope I can have a robot skull head.

Can't wait to see what they do with Black Manta...

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I really don't like Jim Lee's designs. Didn't like Scorpion's look in IGAU, and Sub Zero is worse here. NRS' MKX designs were miles above this, and I would've preferred their own take on an Injustice Bi-Han/Kuai Liang.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Sorry, but...

This is the real Sub Zero. I remember him being well built since the very first MK. The current Sub has the same body type as Decay . :)
The first two are pretty beefy and the last one is from a fan game IRC and isn't official or canon...

Sub has been beefy well over a decade at this point.

Aramonde

Noob
I'm going to allow myself to believe those sweet scarecrows are gear and not just horrible horrible teases that will never be fulfilled.
If i cant make my SC look like that the last pic im going to be super pissed. Hell i'll even pay for that as a skin. I really hate his base design.

Edit: Does that link say it cant find that page for anyone else?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
The first two are pretty beefy and the last one is from a fan game IRC and isn't official or canon...

Sub has been beefy well over a decade at this point.
lol. In my point of view, I see beefy only the bodybuilders. The well built people are those fighters, because they're not entirely beefy, but have strong body, which gives them more stamina. Current sub looks like as if he has just gone out of a bodybuilding tourney.

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
Man I better be able to get that scarecrow with the sack on his head!

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I really don't like Jim Lee's designs. Didn't like Scorpion's look in IGAU, and Sub Zero is worse here. NRS' MKX designs were miles above this, and I would've preferred their own take on an Injustice Bi-Han/Kuai Liang.
Jim Lee's designs for the DC New 52 were also mostly horrible. He is a relic of the 90s who has been exhumed against all logic.

To be fair to him, though, that concept art is a lot better than the model they executed from it.