What's new

Injustice 1.06 Visual Patch Notes Video by TS Sabin

Sabin

Elder God
At long last, the Injustice 1.06 patch is finally here! I think it's safe to say that the patch shook up the gameplay in a BIG way. This is pretty much the largest Injustice patch to date, and I think the video length reflects that. Clocking in at a hour, this covers the entire cast - except for Raven, who went unchanged - as well as a few general system changes. Check out more info (and timestamps) for each character and my own notes after the break!

00:00 - Aquaman
01:07 - Ares
03:08 - Bane
06:04 - Batgirl
07:19 - Batman
09:16 - Black Adam
14:33 - Catwoman
16:07 - Cyborg
19:11 - Deathstroke
21:27 - Doomsday
23:20 - The Flash
26:46 - Green Arrow
28:55 - Green Lantern
30:40 - Harley Quinn
33:04 - Hawkgirl
33:50 - The Joker
36:24 - Killer Frost
36:50 - Lex Luthor
38:52 - Lobo
41:24 - Martian Manhunter
43:11 - Nightwing
44:04 - Scorpion
46:12 - Shazam
48:41 - Sinestro (showing B12 changed to a true mid, -5 on block)
49:46 - Solomon Grundy
51:14 - Superman
55:05 - Wonder Woman
55:39 - Zatanna
57:10 - Zod
59:47 - General System Changes - (only a few points covered here - beeping noise is interactable audio cue turned ON)

Few notes - obviously I couldn't get too character specific with the video - regarding changes. I wanted to get this video out as fast as possible, and none of the characters I'm familiar with (GL, Aquaman, Sinestro, Martian Manhunter) got any significant changes in the patch. The Test Your Might forums were a HUGE help here in getting me up to speed with the characters I was unfamilar with - it was a really good resource in creating this general system video.

Because of this, I also did not cover every system change as well - there's a whole list of system changes I did not cover in the video - since like I said, I spent 6 hours trying to hammer it out this morning. Hope the TYM community enjoys - the entire point of the video is to show the changes at a base level, spark discussion in the community, and get that INJUSTICE FIRE going again!!

Source: FGCSabin (if you liked it, subscribe to the channel!)

chores

bad at things
incredibly useful for me cause i havent been paying attention the last 2 weeks just waiting on this patch