What's new

Guide - Inferno Inferno Scorpion Guide and How to Beat Demolition Sonya like an ESL Pro!

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Dink my wireless modem gives me an average ping of 250 ms. Is that enough to become leet at this game?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Dink my wireless modem gives me an average ping of 250 ms. Is that enough to become leet at this game?
over 200ms is bad, pretty bad.

I can still play with an average connection of 170ms to 199ms, when it gets over 200ms to 300ms everything else becomes unreactable.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I always though Dink got his name from the sound the old game made whenever you hit an armored Shujinko.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
A good troll never reveals he is trolling. Same exact concept as a magician showing you his tricks...cmon bruh.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
This is great!

Was hoping for the excellent pro combo of after getting them with the low demon, you teleport 21 into spear uppercut. But i understand why you left it out, would be really hard for a beginner to have the dexterity for such a combo.

DDutchguy

This is great!

Was hoping for the excellent pro combo of after getting them with the low demon, you teleport 21 into spear uppercut. But i understand why you left it out, would be really hard for a beginner to have the dexterity for such a combo.
A beginner? This guide is for ESL pros dude what are you talking about?

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
A beginner? This guide is for ESL pros dude what are you talking about?
Ahhh You're right! Then I redact my statement, about the beginners and dexterity, as anyone even attempting the combo is certainly pro enough to pull it off!

And to add a little bit of missing tech, in the highly unlikely chance someone can break through that godly pressure, always remember to wake up with EX teleport or EX Takedown.

DDutchguy

Ahhh You're right! Then I redact my statement, about the beginners and dexterity, as anyone even attempting the combo is certainly pro enough to pull it off!

And to add a little bit of missing tech, in the highly unlikely chance someone can break through that godly pressure, always remember to wake up with EX teleport or EX Takedown.
Or wakeup overhead minion as a mixup for EX takedown.