What's new

In the next Injustice Game, which characters do you want to return?

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
For me it's

Villains
Harlee Q
Mr. J
Born on a Monday
Slade
Catwoman
El Fuerte
Sexy Lex
Sinestro
Zod the Bod
Lobo

Heros
Bruce
Clark
Dick
Barry
Oliver
Arthur
Diana
Raven
Hal Jordan
Barbara
Jon Jones

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
I see you're in a jokey mood.

I want: Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Superman, Flash, Shazam!, Green Lantern, Black Adam, Bane -but I want him faster, a lot faster-, Doomsday.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I see you're in a jokey mood.

I want: Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Superman, Flash, Shazam!, Green Lantern, Black Adam, Bane -but I want him faster, a lot faster-, Doomsday.

Bane's venom upper cut is a great wake up attack if your opponent isn't expecting and his J3 can really shut down a quick character who relies starting their combos with air moves.

I would fear a faster Bane because really good Bane players really know how to whoop that ass.

gdf

Noob
Lol, please no next Injustice sequel and just keep working on future MK's.
I liked the story for Injustice and the characters, I wouldn't mind waiting a little while for the next game. I mean, it took 3 years between MK vs DC and MK9, we are only at two.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Bane's venom upper cut is a great wake up attack if your opponent isn't expecting and his J3 can really shut down a quick character who relies starting their combos with air moves.

I would fear a faster Bane because really good Bane players really know how to whoop that ass.

I just tried him the first days I played the game, and didn't find him too reliable, so I discarded him. Perhaps I give him a second chance after what you told me.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I just tried him the first days I played the game, and didn't find him too reliable, so I discarded him. Perhaps I give him a second chance after what you told me.

check out the Bane forum, they have a lot of great tech for using Bane. I'm a Nightwing main, Bane is always a cautious match up. I'm thinking about working with Bane too. He looks very fun once you learn his BnBs

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
This. This until the end of time.

It was/is a fun experiment, but let's keep focus where focus is deserved.
mk10 with gameplay from both mk9 and injustice (i'm sure that they will bring something from injustice to mk10) will be the best shit we ever have!

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Wow, Injustice is not even 6 months old and this guy is talking about Injustice 2?

This is what CoD has done to video games. Everyone wants the next sequel now, yesterday, because if they are bored after 10 minutes they demand a sequel immediately.
I didn't say I want the next sequel now, hold your panties.

I wanted to see how people feel about the roster and who are the most desirable characters in the game by public opinion.