What's new

General/Other - Scorpion In-the-Making Kollective Kold War Scorpion Skin by fear-sAs

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Man, I know you're a dense one but come on.

This is what I said:

I didn't say, ask, or question wether or not Red Son was an existing DC universe. I did not say NRS made the designs or characters.

Your initial comment was irrelevant to what I said.

This is what you said:
lol incorrect, please don't insult me for your ignorance, more like common sense not dense lol. It's a known fact that Injustice had Red Son skins from the comic. Clearly you're unaware of this obviously...otherwise you wouldn't have asked such a question to begin with.

Same for Flashpoint skins(also another arch in DC comics) you seem to act as if they just put in "random themed costumes" hardly the case.

I know you didn't say and it's "whether" not "wether" btw, you mentioned if RS was existing in the DC universe, but the REASON why Injustice put in in the first place. Big difference so yes what I said was relevant to your comment.

With all due respect if you actually followed DC comics you'd know Injustice skins most of them were from actual archs in the past ie Red Son, Flashpoint, Darkest Night etc

Yes, my comment was addressing your comment which said this:

What is with NRS and soviet costumes?

They had two packs of it in Injustice and now Scorpion is getting one?
Soviet costumes=Red Son, you clearly weren't aware of this. Here, I'll even do the honors of posting the pictures for you...

THIS Scorpion costumes was taken from a fan who submits work on mkkollective.com that NRS liked...Anymore questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

Hold up.

You're making yourself out to be an idiot who doesn't know how to read, and assumes things that people didn't actually say.

Don't add words and meaning to my posts that weren't initially there and call them a cause or reason for your bullshit replies.

What I sad is "What is up with NRS and soviet costumes".

I didn't say
"WHERE ARE THESE COSTUMES FROM?"
"WHY ARE THESE COSTUMES SOVIET?"
"WHERE DO ALL THE COSTUME PACKS COME FROM?"
"WHAT IS RED SON?"

None of that, so don't act like I did.

What you said to me initially was irrelevant to what I put in the comment.

Do we need to get people in here with actual eyes and reading comprehension to help you understand?

Someone tell me where two rhetorical questions:

Turned into four?

Last edited:

MKF30

@ Pterodactyl -So let me get this straight, I'm =idiot because you aren't aware of something so obvious? You insult me because your of your own faults when I correct you? lol I wasn't snippy about it, like you got with me. I merely answered your question. Now you're pissy calling me dense or idiotic for actually trying to help inform you. Nice.

You said "What is with NRS and soviert costumes"? Implying "what's with the russian costumes/theme"? Again, if you had actually read or known of Red Son arch from DC comics you'd KNOW that's why they put it in Injustice to begin with. lol Pretty simple to understand, but it's obvious you don't read DC comics or you'd know that. They did it with other stories too ie Flashpoint, Darkest Night etc. Yet you act like you have no idea why they went with as you put it "soviet costumes".

Thanks but I'm pretty sure most would agree with me on this, and my reading comprehension is fine thanks.

I was simply answering your question, you obviously didn't like my answer(even though it is the truth) and you decided to take the immature route by calling me "dense and an idiot" for a question you weren't aware of. Not to mention this MK X Scorpion skin has nothing to do with Red Son skins...

It was a fan's own concept he uploaded on the MKK that NRS happened to like. What you forget about Injustice is yes NRS made the game, but they were WORKING WITH DC as well, why do you think so many classic arch skins were in the game? Derp.

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
@ Pterodactyl -So let me get this straight, others are =idiots because you aren't aware of something so obvious? with comments like that then insult others me your own faults when I correct you? lol I wasn't snippy about it, like you got with me. And clearly you're immature if you're calling others dense or idiotic for actually trying to help inform you.

You said "What is with NRS and soviert costumes"? Implying "what's with the russian costumes/theme"? Again, if you had actually read or known of Red Son arch from DC comics you'd KNOW that's why they put it in Injustice to begin with. lol Pretty simple to understand, but it's obvious you don't read DC comics or you'd know that. They did it with other stories too ie Flashpoint, Darkest Night etc. Yet you act like you have no idea why they went with as you put it "soviet costumes".

Thanks but I'm pretty sure most would agree with me on this, and my reading comprehension is fine thanks.

I was simply answering your question, you obviously didn't like my answer(even though it is the truth) and you decided to take the immature route by calling me "dense and an idiot" for a question you weren't aware of. Not to mention this MK X Scorpion skin has nothing to do with Red Son skins...

It was a fan's own concept he uploaded on the MKK that NRS happened to like. What you forget about Injustice is yes NRS made the game, but they were WORKING WITH DC as well, why do you think so many classic arch skins were in the game? Derp.
First of all, I didn't imply shit, what you think I said is not what I actually said. Unless you typed those words for me, I don't see how you could possibly think you know what I meant more than myself.

You can get your own words confused, but don't mix my message and put the blame on me.

Secondly, I didn't call you an idiot, I said you're making yourself out to be one. And you continue to do so.

You make yourself out to be an idiot when you take what someone says and put your own meaning to it as if it were their own.

MKF30

First of all, I didn't imply shit, what you think I said is not what I actually said. Unless you typed those words for me, I don't see how you could possibly think you know what I meant more than myself.

You can get your own words confused, but don't mix my message and put the blame on me.

Secondly, I didn't call you an idiot, I said you're making yourself out to be one. And you continue to do so.

You make yourself out to be an idiot when you take what someone says and put your own meaning to it as if it were their own.
You asked a question. I answered, you got pissy for no reason then insulted me. End of story.

By saying such you're still implying I'm an idiot, for your own ignorance. That's not my fault, that's yours despite if you're willing to admit it at this point I really don't give a shit.

No, you're just wrong here flat out. But live in denial and act childish if you will by calling others idiots for actually correcting you. Again, anyone who played injustice or reads is familiar with DC comics knows the Soviet Costumes were straight from Red Son, except you apparently.

Calling others idiots and dense really doesn't help your argument. At any rate, this is an awesome skin so I give the artist credit for it. It's a nice outfit.

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You asked a question. I answered, you got pissy for no reason then insulted me. End of story.

By saying such you're still implying I'm an idiot, for your own ignorance. That's not my fault, that's yours despite if you're willing to admit it at this point I really don't give a shit.

No, you're just wrong here flat out. But live in denial and act childish if you will by calling others idiots for actually correcting you. Again, anyone who played injustice or reads is familiar with DC comics knows the Soviet Costumes were straight from Red Son, except you apparently.
I stated facts, you decided to escalate it, there was no "pissy" involved.

What you feel is an implication and the literal meaning of my statements are two separate things. If I were to say "you're acting like a dolphin" do you think i'm implying that you are in fact an actual, literal, dolphin?

I'm not denying anything. Your reply to my clearly rhetorical question not only misunderstood it, but twisted and added to it things that weren't said or hinted at.

MKF30

I stated facts, you decided to escalate it, there was no "pissy" involved.

What you feel is an implication and the literal meaning of my statements are two separate things. If I were to say "you're acting like a dolphin" do you think i'm implying that you are in fact an actual, literal, dolphin?

I'm not denying anything. Your reply to my clearly rhetorical question not only misunderstood it, but twisted and added to it things that weren't said or hinted at.
You didn't state facts, you stated something that clearly you didn't know hence your initial "what's with the soviet costumes first injustice now MKX?" remark. Either way I don't see anyone else implying or referring to someone else being "an idiot" for merely being corrected by another more knowledgeable and actually trying to help you. Now you're just being ridiculous so you're trying to use sarcasm to bypass my point.

Sure your not, whatever you say dude that's why you asked "what's up with the soviet costumes lately"? Because that totally sounded "rhetoric".

I can tell you're one of those people who doesn't admit when you're wrong but that's ok. I see that now and will consider that from this moment on regarding your posts.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I said

"What's up with the soviet costumes lately?"

You said

"The Injustice ones are from Red Son."

What's up with is not the word "Where", what's up with is not the word "why", what's up with is not the word "who".

Your answer was irrelevant to my question, which was a rhetorical question in the first place.

"What's up with", also said as "what's the deal with" asks the reasoning behind something, not the origin of it.

Last edited:

MKF30

Pterodactyl:-

Like I said, it was from Red Son to answer your question. From Injustice wiki...I made sure to underline my point. Read for yourself though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Injustice:_Gods_Among_Us

"Pre-order bonuses[edit]
Warner Bros. Interactive partnered with several retail outlets on a pre-order incentive. Pre-orders from EB Games, GameStop, and Game gave players access to the Red Son Pack, a DLC pack inspired by the Superman: Red Son comic book limited series, containing alternate Red Son skins for Superman, Wonder Woman, and Solomon Grundy, and 20 additional missions set within the Red Son storyline.[57] Pre-orders from Wal-Mart carried the Arkham City Skin Pack, containing downloadable costumes for Batman, Catwoman, and the Joker, and a bonus copy of Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.[58] Offers from Best Buy and Amazon Germany included the Blackest NightDLC Pack, which features an alternate Batman skin, based on his Black Lantern design from the Blackest Night storyline, and an exclusive "zombie mode" which transforms all characters into the undead.[59] These pre-order bonuses were later made publicly available for download."

@Mr.Riddler Very nice. I think it's a sweet costume personally.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I said

"What's up with the soviet costumes lately?"

You said

"The Injustice ones are from Red Son."

What's up with is not the word "Where", what's up with is not the word "why", what's up with is not the word "who".

Your answer was irrelevant to my question, which was a rhetorical question in the first place.

"What's up with", also said as "what's the deal with" asks the reasoning behind something, not the origin of it.

You say "what's up with the way you're acting today" not "where the way you're acting today" or "who the way you're acting today".

So again, your answer was irrelevant to my question

Last edited:

MKF30

@Pterodactyle:

Since you're cherrypicking PART of your original question, I will post the entire post...to prove my point. I will even BOLD the parts I'm referring to especially. You said:

I answered with:

The injustice costumes soviet ones were actually from the red son superman comics.

This however is entirely new concept.

I bet scorp and sub will be the batman and superman of mkx costume wise lol
Nothing rhetoric about your initial post. You clearly are either questioning or confused as to why NRS is going "soviet costumes" just admit you didn't know they were Red Son related obviously...seriously, I quoted your original post. Hardly irrelevant when my answer clearly pertained to your question.

@Mr.Riddler definitely :cool:

Ed Boonski is a Communinist
This just in, Ed Boon is best friends with Putin! The real reason indeed!!:D

Last edited:

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
IN THE SAME WAY THAT SOMEONE ASKED "WHY IS PREDATOR DLC" OR "WHY IS KABAL SHOOTING PURPLE PLASMA AND SAWS FROM NOWHERE" OR "HOW CAN JOHNNY LITERALLY PUNCH THE HEAT MISER AND SNOW MISER AND MAKE THIS THE YEAR WITHOUT A SHINNOK"

BECAUSE ITS COOL.

LOOK AT THE KOLD WAR SCORPION SKIN. ITS LOOKS REALLY COOL BECAUSE IT HAS A GAS MASK THING. LOOK AT THAT PIMPIN JACKET.

RED SON DEALT WITH THE THEME OF A DICTATOR SUPERMAN AND ISHT SO IT GIVES IT A CONTEXT FOR INJUSTICE BUT YEAH.

AND IF NRS ARE COMMUNISTS WHY WOULD THEY CHARGE US MONEY FOR THINGS?
because communists are inherently evil people duh

sweet blessed hosanna you guys need to chill

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
GuamoKun I appreciate your ability to read and give a funny and appropriate response to a rhetorical question.

@Pterodactyle:

Since you're cherrypicking PART of your original question, I will post the entire post...to prove my point. I will even BOLD the parts I'm referring to especially. You said:

I answered with:

Nothing rhetoric about your initial post. You clearly are either questioning or confused as to why NRS is going "soviet costumes" just admit you didn't know they were Red Son related obviously...seriously, I quoted your original post. Hardly irrelevant when my answer clearly pertained to your question.

@Mr.Riddler definitely :cool:

This just in, Ed Boon is best friends with Putin! The real reason indeed!!:D
So basically you're pointing out that I followed up my rhetorical question with another rhetorical question and you still can't tell the difference.

You also still don't know the difference between "what's up with" and "where/how/who?".

Your answer remains irrelevant.

MKF30

@Pterodactyl : This will be my last post you see from me. You want to hide behind that "rhetorical question" nonsense in an attempt to cover up the fact that I corrected your initial serious question, be my guest. Not fooling me. I'm well aware of the difference between "what's up with" and where, how and who" says the guy who can't spell "whether" properly that's hilarious. Had lots of relevance but if it's easier for you to deny such, be my guest.

It's actually 100% relevant to your question but whatever, live in denial all you want I don't care anymore.

But I'm tired of this so done. Cheers.

Last edited:

MKF30

@Pterodactyl -- You asked, he answered :)

Guys, let's end the back and forth and get back to the topic of this thread.
Thank you! I'm finished with him at any rate. Like you said I answered him. All I was doing. He's just not happy about it for some reason.

At any rate I think this is a great work of art honestly, fits well with Scorp.:)

I think that's awesome that NRS chooses and looks at fanart. That is just really cool. Makes me more inspired to post more of my work.

Last edited:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I'm so glad I didn't pursue art... things like this take forever to do and you "might" make some money... tough career path.

Props to him for getting his art noticed and in the game.