What's new

Tech - Konjurer In depth Set Up guide

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Yeah I think the alien, scorpion mu is a 5-5 shinnok and predator are like 5.5-4.5 the rest ignore the facehugger so 6-4
Wait who ignores the hugger? Kano gets caught bm8f he backdashes after 112. You can do b3 and it will connect. U also can put the hugger behind him after 112 to catch him

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
I remember people saying some way how he does. I haven't fought a Kano in that mu though so I'll have find that post later. And Tanya most definitely can with her aerial movement. She can ex teleport then teleport to have the facehugger not track anymore. Then you have to either aa if you can or you have to hold that mixup of the teleport.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I want to play him too but I suck with this var , whats best meterless combo after facehugger hits ?

also why ur doing such a weird combo after b3 low tail grab facehugger ? jip f134excrawl f134 df3 does 43% and its easier lol

Last edited:

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
Dude super nice highlight reel!! Not sure how many matches you had to go through to get that :p

But a true inspiration, i'll be studying this a lot.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
Does anyone have any set ups for using the hugger as a projectile? like set up the egg, then when they are in hit stun they are outside the range and then you face hug them by throwing the hugger?