What's new

Improvement on Training Mode (MK10)

We all have stuff we want to be improved on come MK10 . IMO training mode needs alot of work.
Any suggestions welcome since we now know that Netherrealm watches over us.
-Reversal Strings EX: have Superman reversal F23 .
-Reversal Backdash to see where strings have holes etc.
-Or even a record feature for Reversals.
-Movement (Walk back)
-Stance Change button to refill meter.
A feature that i think no FG has is on wake up during invincibility frames color character red. this way we can practice stuffing wakeups.

What about a timer that indicates when to press a button to blow up wake ups. Or a sound cue. maybe makes the controller vibrate at the appropriate time. Or fuck it, just let the AI do it via voice command. "stuff rising grad".

ryublaze

Noob
set AI to do MB wake-ups
auto-refill trait
set AI's wake-ups to different timings (delayed wake-ups)
let us change AI settings while recording
fix the AI record feature cuz block advantage screws up the recording
show meter gain like how they show damage

E

Eldriken

Also, I want to see hitboxes like in KI practice mode.

And add a record feature that has the Tekken Tag 2 feature of having the CPU do several different pre-recorded actions randomly and mixed up. This was great for fuzzy-guard practice.
I came here to say just that. If we could make the CPU mix up certain strings and specials, it would really, really help.

Take Doomsday for example. If you could record him doing all of his strings into Earth Shake and cancelling strings early into Earth Shake, then mixing them up, you could work on blocking them so much better.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
set AI to do MB wake-ups
auto-refill trait
set AI's wake-ups to different timings (delayed wake-ups)
let us change AI settings while recording
fix the AI record feature cuz block advantage screws up the recording
show meter gain like how they show damage
MB? Trait? What are these things you speak of? ;p

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
This is honestly the part I'm most excited about with how injustice practice mode was much much better than Mk if they improve on it again all that will be a bonus.
For real. Everyone will be able to improve their own game much quicker. Should be a lot of fun.

E

Eldriken

yeah this gives me a hard time finding answes to characters because it is still very limited
It would be nice if NRS did some type of a poll after their announcement (if it is in fact MK10) on what we would like to see or held some type of a Q&A to see what is the most requested. If that were the case, I would most certainly ask TYM to band together and request a training mode to contain the type of features we're asking for.