What's new

Tech - Impostor "Impostor Buffs", a video that shows off the ridiculous stuff that Shinnok can pull off

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Love the swag:p

.....now do the same thing with the CPU set to reversal....
I want you to know that I can barely do it without the reversal thing on, my execution is bad as I'm bad at videogames in general, but the swag part is what's important.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
I want you to know that I can barely do it without the reversal thing on, my execution is bad as I'm bad at videogames in general, but the swag part is what's important.
Oh you get mad props on the swag! I was just trying to inform people that think that this is optimal - most of it isn't at all. It looks cool and you could probably condition somebody to fall for some stuff, but if the opponent knows what to look for all of this gets blown up.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Nothing can overcome Shinnok's creepy hand gestures. I can only punch him until he stops moving when he does that.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Leave to NRS to find away to give a character an air based blockstring
I'm sorry but I have to reply to your comment. Spectral Ermac has a true aerial SAFE block string: [starter] hover 234 ground slam/soul blast. ( [starter] is his normal ground strings, only a few can jail into air 234 but that's good enough). 234 includes 3 overhead, he cancel it into either low ground slam or overhead soul blast, or replace the low with anything to create the most annoying mixup in the game. If he spends a bar on soul blast it becomes a PLUS ON BLOCK ARMORED LAUNCHER. So, #buffshinnok
Edit: it's easy to make [starter] to jail into air 234 on block, however it's very hard to convert into if someone decides to "take the hit" though

Last edited:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I'm sorry but I have to reply to your comment. Spectral Ermac has a true aerial SAFE block string: [starter] hover 234 ground slam/soul blast. ( [starter] is his normal ground strings, only a few can jail into air 234 but that's good enough). 234 includes 3 overhead, he cancel it into either low ground slam or overhead soul blast, or replace the low with anything to create the most annoying mixup in the game. If he spends a bar on soul blast it becomes a PLUS ON BLOCK ARMORED LAUNCHER. So, #buffshinnok
Edit: it's easy to make [starter] to jail into air 234 on block, however it's very hard to convert into if someone decides to "take the hit" though
Dude it was an old comment and was wrong on information at that time plus it was just a snarky remark at NRS you looked into my comment way too deeply than it was intended :p

P.S fuck Spectral Ermac

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Dude it was an old comment and was wrong on information at that time plus it was just a snarky remark at NRS you looked into my comment way too deeply than it was intended :p

P.S fuck Spectral Ermac
I think those Spectral buffs and Impostor buffs were in the same patch. NRS looked at Spectral and be like "well, his ground 50/50 isn't enough, let's give him air 50/50, which is even safer and can be made plus on block"