What's new

Tech - Impostor "Impostor Buffs", a video that shows off the ridiculous stuff that Shinnok can pull off

Hope all the crybabies realize that none of that is guaranteed and easily interruptable even with a fast normal. The only true blockstring Impostor gets now is Ji4xxTelexxJi1 into a string. and that Ji4 has to be done really deep and NOT out of his Teleport. Most of the stuff shown in the video is just gimicks, but very falshy ones)

4 teleports from one jump in....You can anti air this shit right?
You can antiair most of this with either a fast normal or armour. The only true blockstring is very deep ji4xxTelexxJi1 but it isn't shown in the video, so everything presented here is easily interruptable)

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
hmm now we are glad to have block button that can take care of this bullshit. But still this is too much he shouldnt be able to teleport more than once after a jump in. I mean jumps are already tooooooooo good in this game and now we can say bye bye to aas against shinnok. so i think this should be shinnoks new theme....

Wigy

There it is...
Please, name one true blockstring that involves his Teleport shown in this video
The followup for teleport comes out so quick you need to be doing it preemptively, which is when he can grab, do his low, do his OH etc. He can do it at any point in the jump arc and at certain heights it beats out uppercuts half the time. (at least i've seen my uppercut startup with jc and get beat out by a tele jk)

He didn't need this JIP buff, just makes this variation even more lame than before. Absolute hassle to deal with, not very hard to do.