What's new

I'm Sick of Buffs/Nerfs and Tiers Thread

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
How many Good Kenshis can you actually name? That dont just zone and look puzzled when you get in?
I have never played a rushdown kenshi ever and a kenshi is never puzzled when someone gets in cause all they need to do is one move to throw you midscreen and then keep you out until you get back in just so they can rinse and repeat.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I have never played a rushdown kenshi ever and a kenshi is never puzzled when someone gets in cause all they need to do is one move to throw you midscreen and then keep you out until you get back in just so they can rinse and repeat.
So what? He isnt a rushdown character, that does not make him braindead. Take it from someone who tried to learn him, he isnt as easy as picking him up and trying to teleflurry the opponent to death. Complaining that people don't rushdown with Kenshi is like complaining how no one ever rushes down with Freddy, or how no one ever zones as Johnny Cage. That isnt how the character is made to be played. All you have to do is time a teleport right or use armor to get in on Kenshi, then you have to try and bait a EX charge every once in a while.

Didnt you say somewhere that you play JC? That character is the most braindead character in the game, I really dont care what anyone says. And if I took the time to learn him and went to a tournament, I would still probably get blown up. Same thing stands for Kenshi.

At the end of the day while the win should always be credited to the player, the LOSS should also always be credited to the player.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Seriously guys, if at least NRS have announced a hotfix i would understand, but coming here everyday and see buffs/nerfs all day is making my head shaking.

If you have any problem with your character deal with it, don't post up your buffs ideas when you have some problem with it.

The same applies to the tier list that change every hour, as i said before, we should just grab all these threads and set them on fire.

peace.
lol yea I made a comment about the tier lists being like the stock market..got to bed Skarlet is C-tier and wake up the next day, and a thread has been made about her being top 5 and why. Plus this late in the game I'm looking forward to MK10 anyway, whatever beefs people got with the current game should just get over it!! lol

ragnar0kz28

Kombatant
We got to admit probably no more patches are comming out so :( ghey resets will stay and some crap and we will get along whit it.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
So what? He isnt a rushdown character, that does not make him braindead. Take it from someone who tried to learn him, he isnt as easy as picking him up and trying to teleflurry the opponent to death. Complaining that people don't rushdown with Kenshi is like complaining how no one ever rushes down with Freddy, or how no one ever zones as Johnny Cage. That isnt how the character is made to be played. All you have to do is time a teleport right or use armor to get in on Kenshi, then you have to try and bait a EX charge every once in a while.

Didnt you say somewhere that you play JC? That character is the most braindead character in the game, I really dont care what anyone says. And if I took the time to learn him and went to a tournament, I would still probably get blown up. Same thing stands for Kenshi.

At the end of the day while the win should always be credited to the player, the LOSS should also always be credited to the player.
Yeah I know kenshi is a zoning character and I know he's not made to rushdown I'm just saying he is retarded :) and also johnny cage isn't just all f3. If he's braindead then I guess a f0xy grampa and curbo and gga dizzy are all braindead too right?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
lol yea I made a comment about the tier lists being like the stock market..got to bed Skarlet is C-tier and wake up the next day, and a thread has been made about her being top 5 and why. Plus this late in the game I'm looking forward to MK10 anyway, whatever beefs people got with the current game should just get over it!! lol
She is the character who keeps climbing on every tier list day after day, on Tom Brady she is already A or A+ even without good placing in tournaments

What really bugs me is you work hard on a character and then after you fight CD Jr and he is placed on Top 5, then everyone starts to pick the same character because they think he is top 5.

Then all scrubbys starts to call the character Broken and jump here to writte match up charts and ask for buffs because they can't overcome their character weakness and its a whole vortex again.

Every Character has his weakness its up to the one who uses it to know how to overcome them, is not jumping from CD's Kitana to PL's Rayden to Curbo's Cage to M2Dave's Freddy to Pig's Kenshi to Detroit's Ermac because they placed well in tournaments.

All these players work hard on they characters for months and they have to know them from inside out to achieve sucess besides the weakness they may have.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Yeah I know kenshi is a zoning character and I know he's not made to rushdown I'm just saying he is retarded :) and also johnny cage isn't just all f3. If he's braindead then I guess a f0xy grampa and curbo and gga dizzy are all braindead too right?
You saying Kenshi is braindead is like saying Blackula and Pig of the Hut are braindead too. But that is the ting that you dont understand, NO character is really that braindead. Those playe3rs are good not because of their character, but good fundamentals and knowledge of the game.