What's new

im selling my custom umk3 stick.

ilovepoop said:
so your giving up UMK3?
i guess you can say that. i played almost 6k ranked matches. i just think someone else would enjoy the work i put into this stick, instead of it sitting around collecting dust. i know how hard it is to get a arcade version stick for this game, it would'nt be right sitting on it and not using it. so, yeah im pretty much done with umk3., unless somoene remakes it again. 8)

Soldering is pretty ez to do unless you have them butter fingers. You can see a gut of a wired controller with wires connecting to corresponding points. (just like my namco joystick and eventually dreadedfist's controller which I soldered in myself)

Bob, why are you giving up on the game? Or (this is just a hunch) did you get banned for modifying your system? X rickson x is done with umk3 xbl until he get a new system. Luckily for me, I have a modified one and a clean one for xbl...hehe

-free

horsemen said:
Soldering is pretty ez to do unless you have them butter fingers. You can see a gut of a wired controller with wires connecting to corresponding points. (just like my namco joystick and eventually dreadedfist's controller which I soldered in myself)

Bob, why are you giving up on the game? Or (this is just a hunch) did you get banned for modifying your system? X rickson x is done with umk3 xbl until he get a new system. Luckily for me, I have a modified one and a clean one for xbl...hehe

-free
i just play too many other games right now. i never got banned, ever. for anything. rickson connect sucks, i hated playing him. lager.

also selling, if anyone wants it, they can play keyboard/mouse, or ps2 controller with xbox 360 via hori or whatever. the xfps

yes, i would like to say, frankie is a stand up guy, and his word is his bond. nice to know that we got real people in this community. thanks a lot. i pmed you about the tracking number. :wink:

Yoshi2085 said:
were do you get parts bob?
I can't speak for him, but I get my arcade junk off happcontrols.com (for the most part), and sometimes ultimarc.com

Here's a good resource for everything you need to know arcade-wise...
http://arcadecontrols.com/arcade.htm
They have a big community there with tons of people that will answer any question you can think of. They also have lots of instructions on building pretty much anything.