What's new

I'm out to prove a point at SCR this weekend.

Good luck chef

My question is why human sektor and another I watch last night stream don't play sektor your missing a lot of his fundamentals.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
You did? What tournament was this weekend?
Smeeeeeeeeeeth!!

hehe sup dawg!

yes...the king of trolls got his first prize and tryni to quit after...the bitch! (ur not quiting , PERIOD! not on my watch....until i get my first place too in a major!) ....ya, will take years in this pace >_> lol

But fuck u i will!! ^_^ haha

HYPE HYPE for the sektor fan, KING OF THE TROLLS....SHREKS BIG DICK!!! I SAY YES!! IT"S SHREK'S BIG DICK!

SWIFT TOM HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKSSSSSS!!!

PS: the tournament was in virginia, Pass the salt

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Must see...please tell me there's some footage from Pass the Salt?
All but one of my matches (against Nordic's Nightwolf) were either streamed and/or recorded. Not sure where they at the moment but when they do surface there should be 5 matches:

vs Enforcer (QuanChi)
vs Tom Brady (Kung Lao)
vs Ryry (Kung Lao)
vs Eazail (Kung Lao)
vs Tom Brady (Sub Zero)

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Sorry guys, I actually didn't end up having much time to concentrate on the tournament this weekend. I ended up having to run the entire bracket by myself without a mic or megaphone. I was literally running around the entire venue trying to find people for matches.

My reactions were pretty good, but I messed up a whole lot aside from that.

I think my match against MIT had our names switched, so I was Sektor.

I tied for 9th, could have done better.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Sorry guys, I actually didn't end up having much time to concentrate on the tournament this weekend. I ended up having to run the entire bracket by myself without a mic or megaphone. I was literally running around the entire venue trying to find people for matches.

My reactions were pretty good, but I messed up a whole lot aside from that.

I think my match against MIT had our names switched, so I was Sektor.

I tied for 9th, could have done better.
9th at a major is nothing to laugh at, good job man.

One of these day's we'll get Sektor in a US top 8 major.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I've Top 8'd a major before so I don't feel content not top 8ing again.

Real talk though, I promise I'll do better next time when I'm not running the entire bracket by myself. I was so tired that I was literally shaking by the end of the day.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
All but one of my matches (against Nordic's Nightwolf) were either streamed and/or recorded. Not sure where they at the moment but when they do surface there should be 5 matches:

vs Enforcer (QuanChi)
vs Tom Brady (Kung Lao)
vs Ryry (Kung Lao)
vs Eazail (Kung Lao)
vs Tom Brady (Sub Zero)
Of course the NW match wasn't recorded...sigh

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Of course the NW match wasn't recorded...sigh
Don't worry Fly, you didn't miss much, this was literally my first time ever fighting a competent Sektor and I didn't know what I was in for. He schooled me game 1, game 2 was much better after I had an idea but in the end he still beat me 2 games to none.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Don't worry Fly, you didn't miss much, this was literally my first time ever fighting a competent Sektor and I didn't know what I was in for. He schooled me game 1, game 2 was much better after I had an idea but in the end he still beat me 2 games to none.
In game two you did really adjust well. I was hoping that you would try to reflect more missiles so I could throw a guided one out that would whiff and you would reflect it anyway, allowing for me to TU punish. Instead you took the best approach imo and became a bulldozer. It's not too hard to pressure Sektor, you just have to be careful of his EX wake up. There's not many characters imo that should try to out-zone Sektor.