What's new

I'm not done yet...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
True, there is one more thing i need to do, before every Skarlet decides to get ready for Evo, its something i was willing to do for so long ago, and i think now its the time.

I will not say that this will be my last project on Skarlet, but will be one of my final Skarlet 101 videos.

So brace yourselves for the Rain of Blood coming in soon enough.
While you guys wait, Enjoy Killer Frost and Green Arrow in Injustice ^^
Peace.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
You don't decide you're done with MK.

MK decides it's done with you.

Eddy Wang good stuff mate, if it weren't so late into the game I might have picked up Skarlet. Let's hope she's in MK10! :D

AssassiN

Noob
We as Skarlet mains will never be done until Skarlet is officially recognized as a top 10 character.
It's what we set out to do and it will happen.

If you need anything to get ready for Evo, ask away.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
We as Skarlet mains will never be done until Skarlet is officially recognized as a top 10 character.
It's what we set out to do and it will happen.

If you need anything to get ready for Evo, ask away.
I can't go, there is no sponsor to pay my trip, which sucks ^^
My contribution will be this video though i hope any Skarlet player out there can actually move her as i do depending of dificulty level required, from scub to cheap.

AssassiN

Noob
I can't go, there is no sponsor to pay my trip, which sucks ^^
My contribution will be this video though i hope any Skarlet player out there can actually move her as i do depending of dificulty level required, from scub to cheap.
Damn, that sucks.
It's looking that this will be the last Evo with MK9, wish I could have gone and experienced a tournament like that.
I'm doubting whether or not L0rdoftheFLY and FCP/EMP SCAR will enter MK9 and compete with Skarlet.