What's new

Im just going to say it.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I'm still not keen on armor on divekick, mainly because it opens WAY too much up for CSZ. The threat of divekicks stopping your AA is already huge enough, but tack on the ability to blow through anything in the process and that's when it becomes too much. The only risk is having it blocked, and at that point, you don't have to actually use the divekick to get in anymore. Sometimes, the threat is way more powerful than the actual attack itself.
A far dive kick from full screen or 3/4 screen can be punished easily by players who know how to do it, with the exception of Quan Chi players.

Having armour on his :en Far Dive Kick wouldn't change anything against characters who are not constantly zoning with projectiles, if the :en dive kick was still as unsafe/safe as his special dive kick then baiting the dive kick and blocking it wouldn't matter regardless of Armour, it's not like its breaking through blocks, it's only to stop him getting completely rolled by these characters throwing projectiles constantly:

Kabal, Kitana, Mileena, Ermac, Sindel, Lui Kang, Cyrax, Jax, Kano, Shang, Kenshi, Freddy, Sektor and Reptile to a certain extent.

It won't change the property of a far dive kick in any other regard, if its blocked, then it's punished the same as always.

The only other suggestion I can think of is having his :en Slide armoured but giving the un-techable knockdown that his special slide gives you without throwing the opponent the other way. Thats the only other move that could be armoured, but the :en slide is a side switcher, and even though I hate the move, it does serve a purpose if you land it.

UsedForGlue

I do not approve
Awww piggy!

What do you suggest to help him deal with constantly Lui Kang, Kabal, Kitana, Mileena Sindel, Air Fire balls?

The other suggestion I had was making his :en Slide the same as his Special slide and granting you the knockdown.

I have the :en Far Dive kick revised to be Armoured, still unsafe/safe as his special and grants slightly move advantage on hit.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Awww piggy!

What do you suggest to help him deal with constantly Lui Kang, Kabal, Kitana, Mileena Sindel, Air Fire balls?

The other suggestion I had was making his :en Slide the same as his Special slide and granting you the knockdown.

I have the :en Far Dive kick revised to be Armoured, still unsafe/safe as his special and grants slightly move advantage on hit.
I dont see mileena as that huge of an issue nor kabal.

csz removes b12 from kabal and can play this MU

kitana is just a character i do not use csz for.

csz can do well against liu kang as well but it is tough.

Im just really really against any nerfs and buffs right now other than cyrax's crap and jax's corner bs

still <3 you though, plus none of this WILL EVER HAPPEN - I dont like fantasizing - i like being realistic

UsedForGlue

I dont see mileena as that huge of an issue nor kabal.

csz removes b12 from kabal and can play this MU

kitana is just a character i do not use csz for.

csz can do well against liu kang as well but it is tough.

Im just really really against any nerfs and buffs right now other than cyrax's crap and jax's corner bs

still <3 you though, plus none of this WILL EVER HAPPEN - I dont like fantasizing - i like being realistic
This is all hypothetical man, Its all in good fun, as I honestly don't see the game being patched again or revisited by NRS.