What's new

General/Other I'm Joining the Batgirl Army

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It didn't took me more than 3 hours to quickly bond with this character, and so far i think i'm doing a good job. I will find out along the week when i fight the best Injustice player Angola has at the moment who currently mains Nightwing.

Resets, Checks
Mixups, Check
Damage, Check
Vortex, Check
Meter Management, hmmm, should i say check?

I'm having fun ^^

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Good luck against NW. That MU's difficult if you don't have experience. You have to play it differently then her other MUs.

Also, lbsh I end half my games with Super so meter management isn't really a thing lol.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Good luck against NW. That MU's difficult if you don't have experience. You have to play it differently then her other MUs.

Also, lbsh I end half my games with Super so meter management isn't really a thing lol.
I used to main Green Arrow, and he used to defeat me by inches or for lack of useful stuff GA didn't had, NW shenanigans are dificult to deal with using GA, now imagine what will i do with a character like Batgirl who clearly has very good mobility overall?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I used to main Green Arrow, and he used to defeat me by inches or for lack of useful stuff GA didn't had, NW shenanigans are dificult to deal with using GA, now imagine what will i do with a character like Batgirl who clearly has very good mobility overall?
It's more the fact that staff stance can effectively lock her down at close range. You have to know all the gaps in strings and when to punish with df2 because her d1 is 8frames and when NW swings, you gotta hold that.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It's more the fact that staff stance can effectively lock her down at close range. You have to know all the gaps in strings and when to punish with df2 because her d1 is 8frames and when NW swings, you gotta hold that.
I had to hold that a lot with GA, hopefully Barbara will do some justice with her Low, Overhead and blocking his stupidity as well.

More like joining my shitlist. :mad:
Hate me or love me brother.

I'm Hating BM, he is maining Zod and he probably will arrange some shit to annoying me just by checking out

Pig Of The Hut or visiting TYM

Rodrigue

Spongerod

Solid Nightwings, Supes and Flashes are always a pain in the ass.
Picked up Barbara a week ago and I'm absolutely loving her!