What's new

I'm dropping Sektor...

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Whew I thought that beatdown Lion and I put on you was what made you make this thread lololol jk I'm sure next time you'll whoop my ass.

And I don't have a PS3 but I've contemplated buying one because the Uncharted series looks incredibly awesome

Buying it first day but I'm not going to play the storyline. Reason is, because if i play the story, WHOOPS, HERE COMES UMVC3, and I'm not going to take the time to finish it.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Whew I thought that beatdown Lion and I put on you was what made you make this thread lololol jk I'm sure next time you'll whoop my ass.

And I don't have a PS3 but I've contemplated buying one because the Uncharted series looks incredibly awesome
My character loylaity towards the red robot is above all else. I am droping human Sektor however, since the 1,2,2 string is obsolete now.

And if you have spare money, buying a ps3 for Uncharted is totaly worth it. I'm glad Salty Battles 6 is right before Uncharted, otherwize, I may be pre-occupied.

[MENTION=7479]Verstande[/MENTION]: I'm holding off an UMVC3 for now. I can't put too many fighters on my plate, and I'm interested in SFxTekken to the point where I may drop MK for it.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace

Lol i wouldn't call it a beatdown snips. It was really close. But yeah i'm excited for Uncharted 3. Looks so good.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
My character loylaity towards the red robot is above all else. I am droping human Sektor however, since the 1,2,2 string is obsolete now.

And if you have spare money, buying a ps3 for Uncharted is totaly worth it. I'm glad Salty Battles 6 is right before Uncharted, otherwize, I may be pre-occupied.
Yeah I am character loyal as well, playing Reptile since MK2 wooo. And no spare money for me I don't have a job anymore since school started.

And Lion I was just trollin lololol

[MENTION=7479]Verstande[/MENTION]: I'm holding off an UMVC3 for now. I can't put too many fighters on my plate, and I'm interested in SFxTekken to the

point where I may drop MK for it.
SFxTekken will fail, HARD.

The gem system is going to demolish it's own game.