What's new

I'm cutting the head off of the lizard.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
If I do decide to play this character at MLG Dallas, it will be the last time. I am going to officially drop him. I will still gladly answer any questions anyone has on MU's or the character in general, and will browse these forums frequently, but I just don't think I can play this character anymore. I'm dropping him for multiple reasons, but none of them are because of the character himself, and I might come back to him eventually, but as of now I'm done with him.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
You mad bro? Would you care to be more cryptic or vague?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
No I'm not mad, and Sorry I am just not going to go into all the reasons why I am done playing him, it's just going to come off as whining or complaining/bitching and I'm not trying to bring any of that shit to the threads just letting everyone know that they will probably see a lot less of the character out of me. If you want specifics as to why I'm dropping him you can pm me and I'll gladly tell you, but I'm not about to litter the forums with more complaining than it already has.

No I'm not mad, and Sorry I am just not going to go into all the reasons why I am done playing him, it's just going to come off as whining or complaining/bitching and I'm not trying to bring any of that shit to the threads just letting everyone know that they will probably see a lot less of the character out of me. If you want specifics as to why I'm dropping him you can pm me and I'll gladly tell you, but I'm not about to litter the forums with more complaining than it already has.
Haha I'm not trying to start anything or legitimately find out but making this thread is more or less an invitation for people to ask questions.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

CRUM

Noob
If I do decide to play this character at MLG Dallas, it will be the last time. I am going to officially drop him. I will still gladly answer any questions anyone has on MU's or the character in general, and will browse these forums frequently, but I just don't think I can play this character anymore. I'm dropping him for multiple reasons, but none of them are because of the character himself, and I might come back to him eventually, but as of now I'm done with him.
Maining Jax? I enjoy watching your reptile though man

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I might pick him back up if things don't go well for me without him, but as of now he is dead to me.

zaf

professor
I have a friend dropping his mains for a character with armor and easy AA. I find it dumb but its wtv. Pm me why you want to drop him. Just make one convo and invite multiple ppl to save yourself time

Who are you going to use now?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I have a friend dropping his mains for a character with armor and easy AA. I find it dumb but its wtv. Pm me why you want to drop him. Just make one convo and invite multiple ppl to save yourself time

Who are you going to use now?
Jax was my alt so I will probably main him now, but I want to pick up a new character because I can't get in on zoners with Jax to save my life, so I want to fix that issue lol. Maybe Skarlet, or just play Noob a little more seriously than I have as of late.

Although I disagree with dropping a char as good as him, I respect picking whoever works for you though. I can also give you tips on whatever char you pick up since I play all of them haha, and I've used 10+ chars in all my tournaments if I'm correct.