What's new

I'm being trolled because Noobde said Skarlet is less likely to be in MKX

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Angola:

• The Game is not even out yet, but he hype level is so big, that there are players claiming to start a tournament with the demo (if there is one).
  • Leo Dizi, a Tekken top player who started late in the MK9 events started a blacklist to defeat all those who took him out during the lifespan of MK9, i'm the last of his list.
  • The Greatest news to all Angolan scene (except for Eddy Wang) is that Skarlet has slim chances of making to the roster, they are all celebrating thankful they will not have to deal with her again So far i've seen celebrating messages and questions like:
"Excellent, who is your second strongest character?".
" If NRS puts Skarlet as DLC for 300$ would you buy it?"
"Who will you pick now?"

Translation: No Skarlet (for me they meant) WILL DIE!!!!

Translation: Edson Domingos (my real name) for the first time i believe you will have a great challenge in the first tournament.

They look so happy and confident right now, thanks NRS for giving them hope, anything to make them feel they can be competitive again since they promised me that they would write a letter to Paulo, or Ed Boon if needed to make sure Skarlet won't be in MK10 (yes back then) now that their wishes are being granted they can't be happier, i think a Skarlet reveal would make them give up before it begins.

Anyway, the last message on this thread from Renato "NWA Guillen" Martins, he is saying something he believes, he forgot that the first time i participated on a VSA tournament (ADV) i was already way ahead of the competition, due my latency ability to feel natural with any mk game, now thanks to me too, there is more educated players now, so i do hope do have more tougher challengers other than DarkSlayerSmith or Ary Solid Dias. Bring it on NRS, for MKX, i'm ready.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
LOL at everyone celebrating, you must have really scalped those weaves!

Anyways, R.I.P. Skarlet. She had so much potential to be something other than a hilariously voiced afterthought/in joke of a pallette swap. Plus, it would be nice to have more female characters as options.

She and Rain will be missed dearly.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
LOL at everyone celebrating, you must have really scalped those weaves!

Anyways, R.I.P. Skarlet. She had so much potential to be something other than a hilariously voiced afterthought/in joke of a pallette swap. Plus, it would be nice to have more female characters as options.

She and Rain will be missed dearly.
Trash talk: The one true universal language.
I've already told them that they better be ready when the major starts, because i will be there to win, i'm not sure who i will pick at this point, surely the character i will play will be within the roster.

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
Good bye blockstring bitch! :D

Sorry about that because I wanted her in the game too. :/

C-Sword

Noob
You'll surely find a character that plays similar to her. Plus, there's no guarantee that she would play the same if she was to be brought back.