What's new

General/Other I'm back..for good.

E

Eldriken

I've actually picked him up for superman. I personally think he does better than grundy in the MU when it comes to footsies/normals.
Awesome. :D While you're obviously not a Doomsday main, it's good to see someone else pick him up for whatever reason they have for doing so. If it's for smacking Superman around, I'm all for that shit.

Superman to Doomsday: "I will end you!"
Doomsday to Superman: "NO ESCAPING FATE!"

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
I don't play grundy but good to see you back, I actually have you in my top 8 evo predictions.

kaseyk

Noob
I've actually never thought about doing that, gotta practice this tech.
one of my good buds i play alot is a grundy mainer and i started as grundy for my first 1k or so matches . we grinded out all kinds of possibilities most of which are universal and i could negate most of it by just stuttering my timing but the air grab tech does work it just takes great skill .
he has alot of anti hg tech but it's just a damn hard mu
without chip trait up i'm litterally doing 50% dmg on chip alone when hes blocking well ,

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Hell yes! I gotta say you are my second favorite player to watch next to Revolver's Lex. Grundy is HYPE!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I thought you picked up Batgirl? Just use her against Cyborg/HG since she does fine in those MU's.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I wish online wasn't a bill for this game cuz I def. think this character is just fine against the cast with his few bad MU's.

I just couldn't take losing because of things that shouldn't happen. I personally would use GL against HG and Cyborg. Or Batgirl like Ribbz said.

Good luck on your training. Maybe mk10 you won't pick a shitter :)

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
people like you are better off sticking with your main no matter, you will either get top 3 or get mopped in pools.
glad to see you back, this will hopefully put an end to twitter cry out.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
"Im back for good" Dont leave, b/c the vibe Im getting from here is that the ppl need someone to look up to b/c they cant find it in themselves to get better. *Joker voice* so they need a little push *laughing hysterically*

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Hey guys! So I just wanna start off by saying I apologize for popping off on everyone and not contributing to the forums. Its hard playing with the SoCal scene with grundy bcuz they know the MU so stupidly well and it gets pretty frustrating. Im gonna hit the lab harder than ever like I use to and get my groove back. I believe we're the best character forum in terms of the community. Love you guys.

BUT...I do believe we need a character for cyborg and HG imo. Im sure if I put all my blood sweat and tears I could beat the MU, but its almost suicidal to even try, in tourneys anyway.

im not even a grundy main (used to be pre patch 1) and even im glad your back playing grundy there arent enough grundys playing