What's new

General/Other I'm back..for good.

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
Hey guys! So I just wanna start off by saying I apologize for popping off on everyone and not contributing to the forums. Its hard playing with the SoCal scene with grundy bcuz they know the MU so stupidly well and it gets pretty frustrating. Im gonna hit the lab harder than ever like I use to and get my groove back. I believe we're the best character forum in terms of the community. Love you guys.

BUT...I do believe we need a character for cyborg and HG imo. Im sure if I put all my blood sweat and tears I could beat the MU, but its almost suicidal to even try, in tourneys anyway.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
welcome back guy, good to have you on board <3

are you just gonna take martian for those two or go something more creative?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
how does scorpion do vs superman hawkgirl and cyborg ? im debating buying him again , i have martian as a second but i really want them to experience the same salt i have to when playing those 3 :DOGE

Hades

Noob
Great to have you back and fully backing yourself tyrant you are definitely one of the hypest people to watch play in both injustice and mk. I actually showed my friend who hadnt played mk since 2011 the mlg anaheim match you had vs cd jr and he got hype as fuck, hell i still do everytime i watch that set and ive seen it so many times.

Seriously brilliant news man i cant wait to see you tearing shit up and bringing the hype!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
how does scorpion do vs superman hawkgirl and cyborg ? im debating buying him again , i have martian as a second but i really want them to experience the same salt i have to when playing those 3 :DOGE
scorpion beats cyborg pretty hand, he loses to supes but its winable.
hawkgirl beat pre patch scorpion so now thats much like the hg vs grundy mu,you might as well stick your pad up your arse, hawkgirl controlls the air and ground vs him. scorpion has no answer to wing evade 3 since his j1/j3 got normalized. i use ares for that mu now, least i can play the game then :/

fr stack

scorpion beats cyborg pretty hand, he loses to supes but its winable.
hawkgirl beat pre patch scorpion so now thats much like the hg vs grundy mu,you might as well stick your pad up your arse, hawkgirl controlls the air and ground vs him. scorpion has no answer to wing evade 3 since his j1/j3 got normalized. i use ares for that mu now, least i can play the game then :/
thank u sir , i struggle to find a connection to chars in this game , i liked lobo zod martian and scorp but i lost all them when my old acc got blocked , i guess ill stick to martian even tho i suck wit him :)

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
This is so great. Grundy needs you playing him to ever reach his max potential and we need you playing Grundy for this game to ever reach its max potential.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Ain't nothing wrong with having a sub for the really bad MU's. I think most of the Hawkgirl players have at least 1 sub (Deathstroke for me). Our forums are kindred spirits-don't get the luxury of nothing but 5-5's and winning MU's, ain't no shame in having a backup (unless you are Forever King playing Sinestro)

kaseyk

Noob
for fighting hg chip trait is best and air grab we3 and wcc-air grab both mcmb and air mtmb (easier said then done but it's doable) . prob one of the toughest mu's in the game

E

Eldriken

Tyrant, you should so learn Doomsday for your bad MUs. He really has no issues against GL (only thing is minigun destroying his trait, but you can bait that if done correctly). Same thing with Hawkgirl. If they're fly happy, you can dash up and Air Snatch them so long as they're not at max height.

Just some food for thought.

fr stack

for fighting hg chip trait is best and air grab we3 and wcc-air grab both mcmb and air mtmb (easier said then done but it's doable) . prob one of the toughest mu's in the game
thank you for this im so lost in this match up ill try these out :)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Hey guys! So I just wanna start off by saying I apologize for popping off on everyone and not contributing to the forums. Its hard playing with the SoCal scene with grundy bcuz they know the MU so stupidly well and it gets pretty frustrating. Im gonna hit the lab harder than ever like I use to and get my groove back. I believe we're the best character forum in terms of the community. Love you guys.

BUT...I do believe we need a character for cyborg and HG imo. Im sure if I put all my blood sweat and tears I could beat the MU, but its almost suicidal to even try, in tourneys anyway.
You stupid son of a bitch

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
Tyrant, you should so learn Doomsday for your bad MUs. He really has no issues against GL (only thing is minigun destroying his trait, but you can bait that if done correctly). Same thing with Hawkgirl. If they're fly happy, you can dash up and Air Snatch them so long as they're not at max height.

Just some food for thought.
I've actually picked him up for superman. I personally think he does better than grundy in the MU when it comes to footsies/normals.

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
I've actually never thought about doing that, gotta practice this tech.