What's new

I'll never understand...

SkyratiK

The game session is no longer available.
You haven't met morons until you played CoD or Halo (post 3 era)
The worst community I've ever been a part of was the Counter Strike Source community, especially before the update. It was literally the same thing in every server, thousands of times a day.

U mad? Get 5. Get out of open. Ya blow kid. HE WALLS/AIMBOTS/NO RECOIL/NO SPREAD/SPEED HACKS!

The community is what completely destroyed that game and I have too many feels whenever I see people online in this game acting the same way. It is nice to see that it's backwards in this game. In CS it was the high level players that were the unreasonably cocky ones. In MK, it seems like the high level players are the ones helping, and the nobodies are cocky. That's what I see at least, I am a new member though so I'm well aware that I've missed out on tons of drama.

Neariak

LF New Main PST

crosstalk

Kombatant
You're from CT right? We have a pretty good MK9 scene here in New England still. There's a tournament at Game Underground coming up this Saturday if you could make it. You can add me on Live too, I still play online a couple of times a week.

SkyratiK

You're from CT right? We have a pretty good MK9 scene here in New England still. There's a tournament at Game Underground coming up this Saturday if you could make it. You can add me on Live too, I still play online a couple of times a week.
Yeah I was talking to CRUM and a few other people about going to one before, but I ended up getting some extra work with my dad. I've seriously been considering trying to make it out to some locals. I never get to play anyone offline because my friends are all terrible lol. I'll add you though! I'm on pretty much every day so maybe tomorrow or something we can play. I have some family in Lowell so maybe I could stay there for a night or two if there's a local in Worcester again.

SkyratiK

I don't know if I'd be able to make it Saturday, do they have them regularly there?

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
but as soon as I pop my game in I see the same names and they never have anything nice to say.
yeah when i get hatemail/ragequit/micrage online, 99.999999% of the time i will see that person on here later. i love when someone does that in the game and then i see them on here making one of those "why do people ragequit so much? its real annoying" threads.

MK is just full of morons.
this is why injustice was doomed before it existed. all the mk players went to that game.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
this is why injustice was doomed before it existed. all the mk players went to that game.
And because NRS made it, too.
They can't develop a game to save their lives. They make excellent market products but these products fail on the level of mechanics, badly.

Biohazard

Mortal
Seriously, I'll never understand why some of the better players are so cocky. Just got done playing a guy that started trash taking before the match was even over.

Most kids playing these days grew up in the era of terrible first person shooters. I.E call of duty. Where they learn from age 10 that trash talking is how you handle winning or losing. Where as The people in this community remember the days of standing next to strangers at the arcade and the friendly handshake that came after spending nickels and dimes to virtually beat each other down. Those days died when Xbox live and psn decided to kill arcades. Ignore him my friend. That person is obviously not combatant material and I'm sure once the new call of duty goes live you wont have to deal with that generation of gamer in the fighting world for some time.