What's new

General/Other Ignorance Is Bliss..

I'm pretty sure every Deathstroke player on the planet has been through an experience like this, so I thought maybe we could vent a little bit on these type of situations and discuss them.

So I'm in a KOTH a kid joins his main character is Batman.. So instead of picking his main he picks Batgirl in attempt to counter pick my DS. I don't care at that point, he ended up winning against me because I made some bad decisions and got caught with the zipline too much. I actually appreciated the fight because it showed me I have to be more safe.

However this kid sends me a message calling me garbage when he barely beat me lol by counter picking me. So I tell him alright play me with you Batman, would have mopped him free if he did. He realized that so he declined a FT5 or FT10.

Still wondering when these kids are going to realize they have no room to talk about someones skill level when they are forced to pick a character just to beat you. It actually gives you power over them.

If I had a dollar for every time a kid tried to counter me with Superman, Batgirl, or Sinestro I'd be rich by now.

Anyone else?

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
The irony of your post is that people try to counter my Superman with Deathstroke 24/7.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
It happens. The only way to shut people up though is to win. He got a win then called you trash. It's online. Kids are happy to sit safely at home and think they're great. Just ignore it. I kid you not when I say that I get hatemail after almost every single game I win OR lose. Don't even bother reading it. Who cares. It's the ignorant ramblings of online scrubs. We have a hatemail thread for stuff like this =)

A mod can/should probably close this thread.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Everyone rips on DS players when they beat them, no matter what. That just makes it all the more entertaining when you pull out a win. No need to get so pissed.

redeyes

Button Masher
I'm pretty sure every Deathstroke player on the planet has been through an experience like this, so I thought maybe we could vent a little bit on these type of situations and discuss them.

So I'm in a KOTH a kid joins his main character is Batman.. So instead of picking his main he picks Batgirl in attempt to counter pick my DS. I don't care at that point, he ended up winning against me because I made some bad decisions and got caught with the zipline too much. I actually appreciated the fight because it showed me I have to be more safe.

However this kid sends me a message calling me garbage when he barely beat me lol by counter picking me. So I tell him alright play me with you Batman, would have mopped him free if he did. He realized that so he declined a FT5 or FT10.

Still wondering when these kids are going to realize they have no room to talk about someones skill level when they are forced to pick a character just to beat you. It actually gives you power over them.

If I had a dollar for every time a kid tried to counter me with Superman, Batgirl, or Sinestro I'd be rich by now.

Anyone else?

cool story bro! everyone on tym needed to hear about your online warrior l33t skillz at slaying 12 year olds.

btw counterpicking is a thing in fighting games dont like it go to cod.
if he beat you he has all he room in the world to talk why? he won as long as he didnt use like 3rd party cheats or glitches or infinities he beat you fair & square the sad thing is you letting him get to you over a ragemail

SonicFox5000

The Best.

Anyone else?
What if Batgirl is my main :p

cool story bro! everyone on tym needed to hear about your online warrior l33t skillz at slaying 12 year olds.

btw counterpicking is a thing in fighting games dont like it go to cod.
if he beat you he has all he room in the world to talk why? he won as long as he didnt use like 3rd party cheats or glitches or infinities he beat you fair & square the sad thing is you letting him get to you over a ragemail
Lol who shit in your cheerios this morning smh

redeyes

Button Masher
Lol who shit in your cheerios this morning smh

no one did. youre the sad one complaining he counter picked you then messaged him back saying you'd mop the floor with him.
be the bigger man count your losses & move on its not hard.
you replying makes you seem like the little kid vs him.
he beat you fair & square. what if he counter picked you in a tournament you gonna be like "ID BEAT YOUR BATMAN FT5 YOU ONLY WON CAUSE YOU COUNTER PICKED!" everyone in the room would laugh at your ass.

no one did. youre the sad one complaining he counter picked you then messaged him back saying you'd mop the floor with him.
be the bigger man count your losses & move on its not hard.
you replying makes you seem like the little kid vs him.
he beat you fair & square. what if he counter picked you in a tournament you gonna be like "ID BEAT YOUR BATMAN FT5 YOU ONLY WON CAUSE YOU COUNTER PICKED!" everyone in the room would laugh at your ass.
Lol you know what your right. I wont argue with you however I will say all the attitude wasn't needed from the jump.

Also how do I close this?

redeyes

Button Masher
Lol you know what your right. I wont argue with you however I will say all the attitude wasn't needed from the jump.

Also how do I close this?

tag a mod.

& sorry for the attitude but these threads pop up all over. everyone deals with ragemail but we dont all need to go telling stories about it.

rage mail stories are like ass' everyone has one , no i dont want to hear yours.